McGarry

WWE 13!

I don't know how many WWE (or general wrestling fans) are on the forum, but I think WWE 13 has the potential to be THQ's best game in the series and maybe sports game if the year.

I think it's class that WWF/WWE Attitude ERA is back and many of the characters from them are in it e:g The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, etc.

And the game even includes Mike Tyson!!

What do you all think of WWE 13??

Here's the link to some gameplay footage.

icon11.gif

These games were always fun as hell. In the older ones I'd unlock unlimited creation points for created wrestlers and then make one, get bored of him and make another. Probably create like 30 per game lol.

then after a few years of not getting one, i decided to pick one up...maybe 2 years ago. and there was no unlimited creation points. to top that off it took longer than ever to level up your created wrestler.

it was fuckin stupid. They tried making a wrestling game realistic with stat points and training and shit....wrestling is fucking fake. lol

If I wanted to do that I'd play fight night of the ufc game.

Training felt just like work. as much as I wanted many CAWs (create-a-wrestler), I wasnt about to plunk 8 hours into each of them.

For me it killed the fun. I havent bought one since. Let me know if any in the past couple years has unlimited creation points, and maybe ill buy one used for shits and gigs.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

These games were always fun as hell. In the older ones I'd unlock unlimited creation points for created wrestlers and then make one, get bored of him and make another. Probably create like 30 per game lol.

then after a few years of not getting one, i decided to pick one up...maybe 2 years ago. and there was no unlimited creation points. to top that off it took longer than ever to level up your created wrestler.

it was fuckin stupid. They tried making a wrestling game realistic with stat points and training and shit....wrestling is fucking fake. lol

If I wanted to do that I'd play fight night of the ufc game.

Training felt just like work. as much as I wanted many CAWs (create-a-wrestler), I wasnt about to plunk 8 hours into each of them.

For me it killed the fun. I havent bought one since. Let me know if any in the past couple years has unlimited creation points, and maybe ill buy one used for shits and gigs.

Well, that was Smackdown vs Raw days, now there's WWE 12 which is good, but not as anticipated as it was made out to be lol. WWE 12 is also quite laggy and fucked up, but can be funny...

I don't know whether to recommend WWE 12 or not, but definitely get WWE 13 once it's out, as it will definitely be the best game in the series since the original SmackDown vs Raw, and SmackDown vs Raw 2006!

icon11.gif

Im sure they gameplay will be great. But like I said, all I care about is having fun and making my own created wrestlers. But not putting 8 hours into each of them. Totally not worth it.

• Like 1

Wrestling was fun when I was 11 years old. The games were mad fun but after Smackdown vs. Raw it kinda went to shit. I miss Smackdown: Shut your mouth! Best games ever. Pro Wrestling isn't ever going to be as good as it was back then. MMA took over the fighting sport world.

icon11.gif

Im sure they gameplay will be great. But like I said, all I care about is having fun and making my own created wrestlers. But not putting 8 hours into each of them. Totally not worth it.

Agreed! Forgot to say though, they have this new feature called Community Creations which you can downloand CAWs and other cool things like Created Arenas!

icon11.gif

Just on a wwe forum. signed up at THQ just so I can get the answer I wanted.

apparently the last two wrestling games had unlimited creation points right off the bat haha.

my complaints are for nothing.

whole point to post was to find out. I guess im not the only one who complained about that leveling system.

once I get my ps3 back im gonna look into getting one of the older games. maybe '12 or '11. They should be under 20 bucks used by now.

icon11.gif

Agreed! Forgot to say though, they have this new feature called Community Creations which you can downloand CAWs and other cool things like Created Arenas!

that's pretty cool. like saints row.

WWE is not a sport considering it is all staged. Never got into fake wrestling.

If that makes sports game of the year...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

No one said it was. And we now.

Did you know that the video game that this topic is about isnt real life? it's a video game. I know the graphics are pretty good so it can be confusing.

• Like 1

Wrestling was fun when I was 11 years old. The games were mad fun but after Smackdown vs. Raw it kinda went to shit. I miss Smackdown: Shut your mouth! Best games ever. Pro Wrestling isn't ever going to be as good as it was back then. MMA took over the fighting sport world.

Yeah, Smackdow! Shut your mouth was amazing, along with Know Your Role and Just Bring It. Here Comes The Pain was decent.

WWE 13 will hopefully bring back some of the originality.

icon11.gif

Just on a wwe forum. signed up at THQ just so I can get the answer I wanted.

apparently the last two wrestling games had unlimited creation points right off the bat haha.

my complaints are for nothing.

whole point to post was to find out. I guess im not the only one who complained about that leveling system.

once I get my ps3 back im gonna look into getting one of the older games. maybe '12 or '11. They should be under 20 bucks used by now.

icon11.gif

that's pretty cool. like saints row.

LOL. I recommend WWE 12, Brock Lesnar is in it!

icon11.gif

Did you know that the video game that this topic is about isnt real life? it's a video game. I know the graphics are pretty good so it can be confusing.

It's based of the real life event, so I was just saying the game doesn't seem all that interesting TO ME. Everyone likes their own thing, and I respect that.

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

It's based of the real life event, so I was just saying the game doesn't seem all that interesting TO ME. Everyone likes their own thing, and I respect that.

Meh, you wheren't really. it was a modest troll on wrestling.

I dont even watch it anymore. It got so generic and boring.

Totally gonna look into downloading the shit from the 90s tho.

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

Meh, you wheren't really. it was a modest troll on wrestling.

I dont even watch it anymore. It got so generic and boring.

Totally gonna look into downloading the shit from the 90s tho.

You should of watched it last night mate! Brock Lesnar threw Shawn Michaels through a car window and... "broke his arm" He's facing Triple H this Sunday at SummerSlam.

And also watch WWE WrestleMania 28, John Cena faced The Rock, HHH face Undertaker, etc. It was class!

I 've been buying the WWE games since the PS1 when it was still the WWF but last years (WWE 12) I absolutely hated, probably the worst game for me in the whole series, never liked the controls one bit, I doubt I'll be bothering with WWE 13, attitude era roster additions or not.

pretty impressive roster revealed tonight!

Modern Era WWE Superstars & Divas

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Booker T

Brock Lesnar

Brodus Clay

Chris Jericho

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan

David Otunga

Dolph Ziggler

Edge

The Great Khali

Heath Slater

Hunico

Jack Swagger

JBL

John Cena (The Doctor of Thuganomics)

John Laurinaitis

Justin Gabriel

Kane

Kevin Nash

Kofi Kingston

Mark Henry

The Miz

Primo

Randy Orton

John Cena

Rey Mysterio

The Rock

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Epico

Ted DiBiase

Triple H

The Undertaker

Jinder Mahal

Wade Barrett

Zack Ryder

Alicia Fox

Beth Phoenix

Brie Bella

Eve

Kelly Kelly

Kharma

Nikki Bella

Lita

AJ Lee (RAW General Manager)

CM Punk

Attitude Era WWE Superstars

Road Warrior Animal

Big Boss Man

Billy Gunn

Bradshaw (APA)

Bret Hart

British Bulldog

Cactus Jack

Chris Jericho (Y2J)

Christian (Edge & Christian)

Dude Love

Eddie Guerrero

Edge (Edge & Christian)

Faarooq (APA)

The Godfather

Road Warrior Hawk

Hunter Heart Helmsley

Kane

Ken Shamrock

Mankind

Mark Henry (Nation of Domination)

Mike Tyson

Mr. McMahon

"The Big Show" Paul Wight

Road Dogg Jesse James

The Rock

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels (D-Generation X)

Triple H (D-Generation X)

The Undertaker (The Lord of Darkness)

Vader

X-Pac

Lita (Attitude Era)

Stephanie McMahon (The Billion Dollar Princess)

Trish Stratus

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

I'm sorry, but even the inclusion of Attitude era wrestlers cannot sway me. The last wrestling game I bought was Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, with a picture of Brock Lesnar straining to have a shit on the front.

• Like 1