McGarry

WWE 13!

Most of the guys who were actually cool in the Attitude Era stayed throughout the Ruthless Agrresion Era.. so I'm not sure where youre going with that one. Let me rephrase...

Ahem..

I didn't get to watch much of the Attitude Era but I did watch the Most of the Ruthless Agrresion Era, so naturaly it's my favorite of the two. More good memories.

I didn't get to watch much of the Attitude Era but I did watch the Most of the Ruthless Agrresion Era, so naturaly it's my favorite of the two. More good memories.

Find a download for all of Raw 1997-2001 and All of Nitro 1996-2001, you won't regret it.

Very competitive, great storylines and the companies had real competition (Honestly TNA presently isn't a challenge to WWE in terms of ratings so they aren't trying to out do TNA)

Raw from 1994 up until 1997 was very dire, not a surprise Nitro beat them for however many weeks straight. WCW began to tank after 1997 and more specifically Starrcade 1997 after the terrible Hogan/Sting finish a YEAR in the making.

Basically the finish was ment to be Nick Patrick fast counts for Hogan and the match gets restarted, Patrick didn't fast count so management sent Bret Hart out to restart the match for no obvious reason, Suddenly Sting dominates the match (he basically jobbed to Hogan before) and puts him in the scorpion death lock or w/e he calls it and wins it. Next night JJ Dillon (I think) reverses the decision and the entire thing is a year in the making and completely fucked up.

The cruiserweight division was still enjoyable though and WCW had its moments afterwards, but WWF was definately more enjoyable.

I'm sorry but I'm not about to waist 1200 hours of my life watching old wrasstlin tapes from 15 years ago. I'm sure it was great an all but no, thankyou.

I 've been buying the WWE games since the PS1 when it was still the WWF but last years (WWE 12) I absolutely hated, probably the worst game for me in the whole series, never liked the controls one bit, I doubt I'll be bothering with WWE 13, attitude era roster additions or not.

Yeah WWE 12 is alright, wrost of the season though, and so botchy, me and a friend played it there a few days ago and he threw punch at me at ringside and I ended up in the fucking audience

The inclusion of Attitude Era stuff has my interest. Will be looking into this a year or so from now when it's cheap.

I mainly wanna see Eric Bischoff and The Monday Night Wars in it, at the minute, I hope and think it'll be worth the money for me anyway.

icon11.gif

I'm sorry but I'm not about to waist 1200 hours of my life watching old wrasstlin tapes from 15 years ago. I'm sure it was great an all but no, thankyou.

I am.

have them downloading at my brothers house

• Like 1

Leaning towards Niko on that one, given his background.

Agreed, even though "wrasslin' aint reel!!1!1"

One thing that always bugged me about the newer WWE games was the crappy commentators audio, how many times do I have to hear Jerry Lawler repeat the same thing over and over again.

Triple H was and still is a huge proud american. Kane was always my favourite character, that was before he removed his mask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir7JxldRiMg

Sigh, I miss the attitude era, it was so epic. The atmosphere you get from those two entrances alone owns the entire current era of WWE, whatever the current era is called.

PG ERA, not surprised at it tbh, and Kane has his mask back on him!! :L

Prefer Kane with a mask... but not that one.

Yeah, when they bring back original stuff, it's good, but just doesn't feel the same. I think it's because we saw much madness in ATTITUDE ERA and RUTHLESS AGGRESSION, that it's just mediocre now, they have cursing back and the odd bit of blood.

Maybe because everything has been done now.

PG ERA or not, WRESTLEMANIA 28 was the best of all time, CM Punk is my favourite, he's got Paul Heyman as a manager and his an original character, Living Colour - Cult of Personality is his song :)

Looks like they're trying to bring back everything I liked about wrestling and wrestling games from back in the day. Okay, I'm in. Still waiting for a huge price drop, but, I'm in.

• Like 1

Yeah, when they bring back original stuff, it's good, but just doesn't feel the same. I think it's because we saw much madness in ATTITUDE ERA and RUTHLESS AGGRESSION, that it's just mediocre now, they have cursing back and the odd bit of blood.

PG ERA or not, WRESTLEMANIA 28 was the best of all time, CM Punk is my favourite, he's got Paul Heyman as a manager and his an original character, Living Colour - Cult of Personality is his song :)

If you think Cult of Personality is good give his best(known) theme song a whirl. Great song, wish he returned to this.

Dislike Paul Heyman mainly because he's full of shit but he probably wouldn't be around if it wasn't for Lesnar. Ten years later and the guy still can't cut a promo.

Dislike Paul Heyman mainly because he's full of shit but he probably wouldn't be around if it wasn't for Lesnar. Ten years later and the guy still can't cut a promo.

If you don't like Paul Heyman, then you probably wont want to get this considering he wrote the majority of the story.

If you don't like Paul Heyman, then you probably wont want to get this considering he wrote the majority of the story.

Wasn't referring to Heyman being unable to cut a promo. The guy is brilliant at them. Just something about the way he ran ECW rubbed me the wrong way. I had the misfortunate of watching it intermittently to the very end [the old internet scene was quite crap] and it was a dire affair. I don't like Lesnar/Triple H thought. It just isn't the way Lesnar should be used in the limited matches he have. HHH needs to retire properly and become the talent scout? he was meant to be.

Dafuq is that crap?

AFI's last good album ;)