JamieMilne

Call of Duty

Call of Duty: WWII set in Europe following the 1st infantry division. An entire new Big Red One. Graphics look insane, and it looks like they really tried to put the franchise back on track.

World At War was one of my favorite Cods of all time. On top of that, this is co-developed by Sledgehammer games, which made Advanced Warfare. That had one of the best game campaigns I ever played (they even casted Kevin Spacey). I haven't been excited for a video game since GTA V's second delay :lol:

• Like 1

Never thought in my life I'd buy another Call of Duty but god damn that looks good.

Looks like they're actually trying again. Props to them.

On 4/28/2017 at 10:35 PM, Bronson said:

Never thought in my life I'd buy another Call of Duty but god damn that looks good.

Looks like they're actually trying again. Props to them.

Sledgehammer has always seem to do well. Aside from the futuristic setting, Advanced Warfare was actually a great game. MW3 was a classic too. 

I'm expecting the campaign to be incredible, and it seems so far from the little we've heard they took a great step to improve multiplayer. 

And on top of that, fucking Nazi zombies. 

cod-wwii.jpg?fit=930,523&strip=all

If you go here, and enter "IUFDJ BHLOP JMUBA", found on the helmet by contrasting the image above I believe, it unlocks images, one of which shows the Roman emperor Frederick Barbarossa, while the other is Raphael's Portrait of a Young Man. The Barbarossa reference might be related to Operation Barbarossa, which was the name for Hitler's plan to take over the Soviet Union in 1941. 

My son will get it so I will get to play it.  I really hope it's as good as it looks because I have been hanging out for some old school warfare... Now for an open world, sandbox set in Europe during WW2

19 hours ago, Ginginho said:

My son will get it so I will get to play it.  I really hope it's as good as it looks because I have been hanging out for some old school warfare... Now for an open world, sandbox set in Europe during WW2

Something like the Saboteur but better?