Sign in to follow this  
jobo

Breakfast

Guest Marney-1

A big ol glass of milk which is my favorite drink.

Only cows drink milk.

Scrambled or over easy eggs, sausage or bacon, home fries or corned beef, and some toast with butter (usually on a Saturday morning - it's a treat) and either a hot pocket or cereal and a piece of fruit most other days.

Also if it's a REAL treat a nice German style breakfast (Cold meats, cheeses, sausages, and Germany's world renowned breads sometimes with eggs or not)

For some reason it says I'm not allowed to use an image extension and I get an error so here's a link to some pictures

http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2010/02/deutsches-fr%C3%BChst%C3%BCck-german-breakfast.html

Guest Marney-1

Scrambled or over easy eggs, sausage or bacon, home fries or corned beef, and some toast with butter (usually on a Saturday morning - it's a treat) and either a hot pocket or cereal and a piece of fruit most other days.

Also if it's a REAL treat a nice German style breakfast (Cold meats, cheeses, sausages, and Germany's world renowned breads sometimes with eggs or not)

For some reason it says I'm not allowed to use an image extension and I get an error so here's a link to some pictures

http://redstateeclec...-breakfast.html

Love German breakfasts, especially the cold meats. I'll have to start getting that stuff in again.

Just had strawberry pop tarts.

Do they come with a safety warning on the packet, like WATCH YOU DON'T BURN YOUR MOUTH OFF?

http://redstateeclec...-breakfast.html

My familys mostly Polish and Russian and Germany so when we'd vacation it'd be the same thing we'd eat breakfast like that usually several lunch meats and two cheeses or one fresh cut tomatos onions and toast w diff breads. So delicious.

Basically, they take a normal breakfast, throw some random shit on top, then improperly cook everything.

Spot on, Massacre. And it taste's fantastic.

Basically, they take a normal breakfast, throw some random shit on top, then improperly cook everything.

Spot on, Massacre. And it taste's fantastic.

No it doesn't.

Guest Marney-1

I had seven olives and a banana

Olives are a kind of love/hate thing for most people but I like them. :)

Guest Marney-1

I'm impartial to olives. Today I missed breakfast and had McDonalds at 12pm instead, won't be doing that for a while though.

Did you cause a scene by saying you're burger didn't look like the one on the menu? I do it all the time just to be awkward.

Couldn't be arsed to cook a full english today.

Jammy toast and a black coffee.

• Like 1