jobo

American Football

Denver over Baltimore, New England over Houston, Atlanta over Seattle and San Francisco over Green Bay.

Damn those cousins can play. Im not going to bitch and moan or say it's the refs fault. I would like to say on notre dames first drive eifert got the first down. Alabama just wooped us but I like what I saw with the offense in the second half against bamas starting d includes two touchdowns. The defense could have done better like not miss so many tackles.

I like our chances the years to come, I think it would be shitty if top recruits in our class leave because of that game. Brian Kelly is doing great and hopefully the recruits can see that.

Peace negroes.

even te'o looked bad at it...

i'm with QD... seattle over atlanta is the only one i'd change in my predictions... i said i'd pick seattle to go all the way a page or two back and i am sticking to it... sadly, they'll get dismantled by the patriots but i still think it's possible they could win... look at the giants!! they found a way to win in two superbowls against them...

• Like 1

I was thinking that a rookie has a chance to actually go to the SB its looking good for them and if they allready beat the pats its definitely looking good.and they have momentum against the falcons.(any chance the 49ers beat the pats?)

Alex anxelone decommits from notes dame because of Kelly's interview with the eagles. He's not going to the NFL.

now would be great timing if he's interested... the eagles wanna bring him back for a 2nd interview... he's hot right now, might not get this opportunity for a few more years... you can clearly tell he was interested in the job... sorry jobo, but there's nothing keeping him from jumping to the next level...

that's how it works in coaching... the opportunities are slim, you gotta take a chance when they come knocking...

Seattle will beat atlanta, but thats it. Redskins would have beaten them in rg3 didnt get injured in the second quarter...

Would be shitty of him it could make notre dame give him a huge raise and his assistants like bob diaco. They have a great recruiting class to work with also.

Hope not. Brian Kelly is staying at notre dame. After Alex anzelone decommitted other recruits were bashing him on twitter.