jobo

American Football

yup, signs of a possible minor concussion... if signs persist going into next week, don't be a fool and play next week... you're better to take a week off from contact... keep practicing and see how it goes... but don't play if your still getting headaches in practice... also, stop getting trashed at parties where you're hungover the next morning on gameday...

random pick 'em, folks... here's a few tough-to-predict matchups, let's see what ya got...

seattle @ st. louis

oakland @denver

san diego @ kansas city

minnesota @ detroit

st. lious - much improved team, possible playoff contender too...

oakland - oakland beat the steelers, i think they're starting to click...

kansas city - the chargers are hard to predict, but the chiefs had a good week...

detroit - this might be a homer pick, but the vikings look pretty decent this year... i picked the home team here...

@ostrich boy - those were some god awful uniforms both teams were wearing last night... adidas can't pull it off like nike...

@ostrich boy - those were some god awful uniforms both teams were wearing last night... adidas can't pull it off like nike...

Who cares about the jerseys anymore, how about the fact that the Huskers overcame a 17 point deficit and scored 20 unanswered points in the 2nd half to rally for the win!

Notre dame #7 now. I was expecting a much more contested game against Miami. Probably would have been much different if that Miami receiver didn't drop those two touchdown catches.

I'm loving the fact Nike has a merchandise contract with the NFL now. I can finally buy hoodies with the Giants logo that I like.

man i was wrong about that k-state WV game, WV isn't ready for the big time, they got embarrassed by kansas state... i didn't realize that kansas was that good, it's really the surprise of the season... also, the wolverines beat the spartans, it's about time too... we've lost 4 straight to them until tonight...

Sadly the season ended last night. Pretty good year finished 7-3. Not as good as last year 10-3.

We still play 3 more games here in Texas, before playoffs.

Oh yeah----- The Huskers edged past Northwestern, 29-28