jobo

American Football

Well storming like a mofo out. Game got cancelled after the first quarter. Resumes tomorrow at 7. South north bitches.

we'll just forget that first game and start with sunday... make your predictions now...

Colts vs Bears

Eagles vs Browns

Patriots vs Titans

Falcons vs Chiefs

Jaguars vs Vikings

Redskins vs Saints

Bills vs Jets

Rams vs Lions

Dolphins vs Texans

49er's vs Packers

Seahawks vs Cardinals

Panthers vs Buccaneers

Steelers vs Broncos

Bengals vs Ravens

Chargers vs Raiders

colts

Eagles

Patriots

Falcons

Vikings

Saints

Bills

Lions

Texans

49ers

Seahawks

Panthers

Steelers

Ravens

Chargers r # 1

Colts

Eagles

Patriots

Chiefs

Vikings

Redskins

Jets

Lions

Texans

Packers

Seahawks

Buccaneers

broncos

Ravens

Raiders

Fuck it, I'm done with football. Nebraska lost to UCLA. Fuck you, fuck me, fuck the whole damn fucking world. Bo Pelini, stop Sanduskying Taylor Martinez and coach some of your other fucking players. Spend five minutes with the defense and teach them how to make a fucking tackle. Pull your kicker's head out of his ass so maybe he can see where the damn uprights are. And for the love of god, get some offensive lineman that do their god damn jobs. There, I'm done.

• Like 1

yea, welcome to the big ten there corn husker.. if i recall, we beat you last year :D...

And yet another, "Fuck You"

:P... in all seriousness, nebraska was a perfect fit for the big 10, academically and regionally... at least you've got a better passing QB in martinez, ours is best when he gets out of the pocket... he's nothing like any other QB in michigan history, and is downright hard to watch sometimes... but he sure is exciting to watch :D... he had two TD runs today of 79 yards and 58 yards...

i think we all did, except the redskins fan...

also, i watched that bears/colts game... luck is gonna be scary good in a couple years... RG3 is successful now because a scrambling QB is hard to defend in the NFL, it makes his job a little easier for a rookie... luck has to learn the hard way...

I dont know, i think that rg3 mainly thew today. I mean, sure he scrambled but he was always looking downfield and through some incredible passes

it's not just running, it's the threat of running... i bet the saints had an extra defender focused on RG3, which leaves someone open... plus, i bet he was flushed out of the pocket a couple times and had to throw on the run... also, the saints defense isn't exactly that good...

my bears defense was knocking luck on his ass all day...