danz0r

GTA 4 multiplayer hacker?

a while back I was on multiplayer on GTA 4 ps3. Was doing a GTA race and was winning, lots of people left except this one guy. Suddenly my money was going up, I got the million trophy and it kept going, the dude kept setting me alight and I have no idea how

anyway I won and I was a level 10 star when I was about 2 before

I still have no idea what happened and I'm still a level 10.

a while back I was on multiplayer on GTA 4 ps3. Was doing a GTA race and was winning, lots of people left except this one guy. Suddenly my money was going up, I got the million trophy and it kept going, the dude kept setting me alight and I have no idea how

anyway I won and I was a level 10 star when I was about 2 before

I still have no idea what happened and I'm still a level 10.

Script modifications, he has a modified script.img The cash will increase $24796I(I think) each time he uses the command. Your rank will stay level 10 and will only increase Rockstar has only been removing players from the leaderboards who have achieved rank illegitimately mostly because I think it's hard to punish a player for something that is done to them without always having a consent.

Wow mercy.... some of us actually have to work to get that 10 star rating -_-

i spent over a year playing deal breaker with a friend to get to level 10 :angry:... i wonder if there's a guy out there that can unlock the auf wiederscnitzzle penis trophy... and for some reason i couldn't ever get my car to flip 5 times for the trophy, despite seeing it happen on numerous occasions...

Personally, I LOVE running into hackers.

Last night, there was a hacker jumping all over the servers spawning all kinds of wacky stuff. I got to fly the sky crane.

I've been playing free mode games for almost a year, and it's great when you get to see new and interesting things.

but seriously...

People are mad about hackers in free mode servers because they can't "win" against them? What a bunch of cry babies!!!

If you recognize it's a hacker, just stop attacking them.

why would i want them to win?? they're cheating in the first place, fuck their mods... i hate show offs, so i leave instead... i am trying to play within the confines of the world built by R*... not play in someone else's sandbox...

"auf wiederscnitzzle penis trophy" - I think about 90% of the members here deserve this trophy. I tried so many times to beat this glitch, and failed. The amount of all nighters i did to try and do this... this is the reason i never did the 10 star trophy, because after realising i could never get that trophy above, i lost interest. GTA IV is one of only games i really feel i deserved to 100% but never got it.

If a hacker decided to give me that trophy in a game, i wouldn't lose any sleep over regretting i never got it legit, because i pretty much did!

I have spent enough hours in the standard Rockstar sandbox to be bored enough to welcome those who can turn the sand into kitty litter.

A hacker bumped someone up to level 10? I would love to have that happen.

I'm at level 6 and considering it took forever to get there, I'm not happy with the fact that level 10 is 10 times the amount of cash up from level 6. I already gave up. Too much effort.