#21 ViceMan

Decidedly average.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

View Postsnoepzakje12gta5, on 29 February 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

But I think in gta 5 the enemies are more intellegent like in max payne 3

Nah i've played both and they are definitely the same, the ones in GTA VI (or iiiiX by somebody's logic) will be better.

#22 layboy

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

i don't use back up, but if we have swat and the army and cant be fucked using cheats, i reckon the mob

#23 Rayge

'English motherfucker, do you speak it?'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

I want to be able to pay random hobos/street dwellers to commit crimes, kind of like how you could command your companion to do stuff in Skyrim. Just for fun, asking a hobo to take out a police officer. He obviously won't make it out free/alive anyway.

#24 DuffMan

Red Member Emeritus

• Gold Member
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

Cleaned up a bit.

Akuma, you don't need to reply to every single fucking post.

#25 iGTA5

ORIGINAL GtANGSTA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

this is cool but LA doesnt have any mobs like NY does, so i doubt any italian mobs would be in the game.. maybe white or russian mobs though

#26 pudzie83

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

maybe even have missions where you have to use mobs,gangs,back up
it would be nice if its november as it gives rockstar time to add the icing to the cake (or pinch are ideas lol)
another thought of mine is in the trailer alot of hints point to the 24th of may specially the house for sale clip i could be completely wrong on this or it might of been mentioned before but could that be hinting "you will find out on the 24th when its on sale"

#27 snoepzakje12gta5

hegemony

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

It isnt the 24th of may then it will overshadow the sells of max payne 3

#28 YOGTA

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hope you can be part of the mob like boss of the mob or like if the guy has brothers you all are head and you can nogotiate with other mobs so get stabbed in the back or they join your mob and you stab them in the back instead and cop's come and warn you ''we are on too tour plans'' because you hire people too do illegal jobs for you like nick train track,wipe out other mobs,big time drug deal and warehouses full of your own weapons or dogy stuff. THAT WOULD BE SICK

GTA will come out in august or october more deatail after max payne 3 gta wont come out on may 24 so max payne won't be overshadowed

#29 pudzie83

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:19 PM

didnt meen 24th of may release date i ment maybe we get the release date for the game if you get what im saying

#30 TreeFitty

Los Santos Fire Dept.

• Admin
  • 4,822 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

Rockstar won't know the release date until a few months before the release - which will be well after Max Payne 3.

#31 iGTA5

ORIGINAL GtANGSTA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostYOGTA, on 29 February 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Hope you can be part of the mob like boss of the mob or like if the guy has brothers you all are head and you can nogotiate with other mobs so get stabbed in the back or they join your mob and you stab them in the back instead and cop's come and warn you ''we are on too tour plans'' because you hire people too do illegal jobs for you like nick train track,wipe out other mobs,big time drug deal and warehouses full of your own weapons or dogy stuff. THAT WOULD BE SICK

GTA will come out in august or october more deatail after max payne 3 gta wont come out on may 24 so max payne won't be overshadowed

the mob stuf probly wont happen

#32 Joint ops

Clepto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:37 AM

that would be cool and mabey if PACKIE from GTA IV is in the new game he can bring some of his irish family and have a irish mob

#33 layboy

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:24 AM

View PostJoint ops, on 01 March 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

that would be cool and mabey if PACKIE from GTA IV is in the new game he can bring some of his irish family and have a irish mob

well at the end of the ballad, we saw him walking to the airport so maybe we will see him in gta V, so hopefully he can help us out

#34 pudzie83

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

if on the 24th we get no info il swallow my words as my theory could be completely wrong, i think theres just to many hints that point to that date (as other people have pointed out) but mp3 has been delayed that weren't planned so we will have to keep dreaming till rockstar give any details i just hope they bring back the original gta feel to the game with a ruthless character id like to see packie return please not niko tho unless its killing him

#35 Five

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

Would be nice to see this return, maybe to be used as a actual feature instead of 'friend bonus'.

#36 PedestrianRiotz

"Leet"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

I love the idea that the white guy we saw in the trailer could be a mob boss we play as, would be incredibly different and fun playing as a mob boss.

#37 xIX iSaVaGe XIx

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostAkuma, on 29 February 2012 - 07:12 AM, said:

That is actually a good topic, that would be cool to have the mob helping you out for once, i would prefer if when your in deep shit with the cops, you can call the mob for back up

Certainly is!
Even better, having a 'Corrupt' cop you could ring up and ask for some help such as getting the cops to focus on a much serious case OR say if the 'Wanted' system comes back from RDR where the cops would patrol the city informed that you are being man hunted you could pay the 'Corrupt' cop to let your case go and release your 'Bounty'. Hiring people to help you through missions or just in general would be cool like if you're being chased you could get your 'homie' to come and cover your escape from cops or pissed off gang members.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users