Edgecrusher

Show Us Your Setup/Specs

Their numbers are impressive, but I hope at least 20% of that number is refrigerated. I can't forgive you drinking any soda warm.

Except Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is good warm.

Their numbers are impressive, but I hope at least 20% of that number is refrigerated. I can't forgive you drinking any soda warm.

Except Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is good warm.

When I moved to the UK, I was presented with a plethora of soft drinks we simply don't have available where I'm from. One of those is Dr. Pepper - It tasted like children's antibiotics.

I also tried vanilla coke and irn bru, it all tasted like shit. I'm thinking these drinks didn't pass consumer tests in the south of Europe or something.

ed7916349004067d0cc4a29e569d34d5.png

Just got the 15" Retina MacBook Pro today for college. Did the education pricing so I got $215 off the laptop and a free pair of Beats (I'll likely sell). Very excited as I've wanted one of these since I was a little kid. Opted for the 2.8GHz processor.

I was going to wait for the newest 2016 model but they are coming out after I start college and I've heard rumors of the Apple Butterfly keyboard being used (which I fucking hate). Will post first impressions when I get it.