should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One interesting thing is that both hot chocolate and coffee tasted especially like water instead of what they usually taste like sober.

actually a drink or two a day is good for you... not sure smoke in the lungs is good for you, unless you have other lingering medical issues that medical marijuana can help ease... just my two cents on that apples/oranges argument...

as for giggles, that'll pass the older you get... no one giggles anymore staring at a napkin...

my favorite weed was always sour diesel, but i was always in the notion of, if it gets you high, who the hell cares what it's called :lol:...

Baby trees are coming along beautifully.

The root balls are almost twice the size of the plants. :o

oGObFrt.jpg

Man, the sun adds a new dimension to that lush green. :fap:

9BWUxvi.jpg

...but the artificial sun is a bit less conspicuous.

7kfDMWf.jpg

Aaaand five hours later, another half-inch of growth erupts. PRAISE JESUS.

QZ1HMDO.jpg

How do you find the energy for a stage under the influence of a nasty-strong Indica like that? :o

I'm naturally pretty hyper lol.  I smoked a j right before we played with my singer.  (like 5 mins before we went on) I'm pretty used to performing this way though.  I have crohns disease and use weed to help with some of the pain from that when I have a bad time.  I can't remember too many shows without smoking? lol

• Like 1

Naw, hes a badass though.  I love their earlier stuff more than their recent but still have much love for everything they've done.  (whole band is talented!)  I'm guitarist in a band called Downside and I also have some other projects going on.  I'm headed to Nashville this week for a few days to write/record with some really talented dudes.

• Like 2

Truth, this thing has grown for a month now. It's huge (relatively speaking), but the branches haven't extended past the fan leaves. They're stubbornly staying in the shade; that ain't normal, is it?

I bought some seven-gallon containers today, fuckin' roots were creeping out from their drainage holes (you called it). I'm starting to reduce the photoperiod for flowering, they're currently getting 18 hours of light. Feeding with the Fox Farm nutrient trio and supplements.

Edited by GunSmith

I bought some seven-gallon containers today, fuckin' roots were creeping out from their drainage holes (you called it). I'm starting to reduce the photoperiod for flowering, they're currently getting 18 hours of light. Feeding with the Fox Farm nutrient trio and supplements.

So? Progress? Usually when I move em to a bigger pot they damn near double in size.

Well after 7 years I may finally have to change my answer. 

Thanks, peptic ulcers.

Answer to what?