Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Tattoos

I saw years ago about a uv ink.  So the tattoo is only visible under black light. I always wanted to get a tattoo with that ink of a ninja. So when people ask if I have any tatts I can say "yes, a ninja" and roll my sleave up. They say "there's nothing there" 

I reply "he's a very good ninja" 

Of course I have neither the inclination or money to actually go through with this. 

• Like 3

Back of the leg or my calf maybe. Or as Q suggested. A nice little spunk target for my lower back.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2017 at 7:34 AM, Rob said:

I saw years ago about a uv ink.  So the tattoo is only visible under black light. I always wanted to get a tattoo with that ink of a ninja. So when people ask if I have any tatts I can say "yes, a ninja" and roll my sleave up. They say "there's nothing there" 

I reply "he's a very good ninja" 

Of course I have neither the inclination or money to actually go through with this. 

To be fair, you could still make that joke without having the tattoo at all. It would just be even more of a dad joke.

• Like 2

On 09/10/2017 at 4:19 PM, Firm said:

Back of the leg or my calf maybe. Or as Q suggested. A nice little spunk target for my lower back.

The calf would be absolutely perfect - a lot of people get designs like that on their forearms - so you have to go smaller to avoid it banding too badly, no such issue on the calf .I don't mind banding, so I usually have a tats be on the larger side

The more I look at that design, the more I like it. Bold blackwork is really impressive to me, not that I have any such thing, though I do have some intricate geometric blackwork

I also used to tell people I had the globe tattooed on my left testicle.

When everyone called bullshit, I offered to show it.

No one ever took me up.

• Like 2