Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Interesting Info About GTA 5 Release Date

I have to agree with Viceman, they seem to have a good deal of work done on it. And unlike GTA 4 they have experience with RAGE now so I still hold firm to my May-September release date. I just thought it was interesting to point out that they're getting the posters in already for the advertising. That to me is a little more significant than just the ability to pre order it online.

Guest Gary

I have to agree with Viceman, they seem to have a good deal of work done on it. And unlike GTA 4 they have experience with RAGE now so I still hold firm to my May-September release date. I just thought it was interesting to point out that they're getting the posters in already for the advertising. That to me is a little more significant than just the ability to pre order it online.

Lots of experience plus R* San Diego working on it too.

Lots of experience plus R* San Diego working on it too.

Didn't know San Diego was working on it.o.O This makes the release dates that have been mentioned before by all plausible(for the most part). I know it's been said they've been working on it for a while but I'm not quite sure I can believe all the rumors. But I do know that my buddy in Gamestop had her District Manager set out the rules for the advertisement.

San Diego is home to the RAGE group.

Yeah but R* San Diego didn't make GTA IV did they? Correct me if I'm mistaken. It's usually Rockstar North since they were the original creators of GTA.

Multiple companies are capable of working on the same game, at the same time. You're shocked, I know.

Rockstar San Diego is a company turned into a branch by Rockstar. You're shocked, I know.

Guest Marney1 is sexy

@ManicMarcus

You should really listen to what regular members say when they talk about R* here, you might learn something.