Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Dooby

Guitars

Talk about any type of guitar here, from electric hollow bodies to 5 stringed bases. Post pictures of the guitars you own/play/want. Not even sure if anyone plays guitar. Any way, I own the very last Ibanez Artcore 105 semi acoustic hollow body in Edmonton. Mine is made of maple.

post-94-0-18572900-1320384306.jpg

post-94-0-14256200-1320384325.jpg

Nice guitar!

I own a Jay Sounds Musical Instrument electric guitar. It's actually my friend's first guitar but he gave it to me so I could learn to play.

I've been playing for a year and a bit now, and am planning on getting an Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Ebony or Heritage Cherry) this Christmas.

It's a guitar that comes in a package with amp for 80 dollars, so you can't expect much, but for the price it's excellent and does it's job (as for amp, I bought one last year, the Cube 30X).

black_fender_stratocaster.jpg

Looks like identical to the Fender Stratocaster!

I also got a Yamaha acoustic, it's a lot better but I don't know the name. ;)

Peace :scooter:

Guest Marney1

I had a Les Paul copy and an amp (can't remember the make) which I gave to my mate for doing a service on my car.

Guest Marney1

I had a Les Paul copy and an amp (can't remember the make) which I gave to my mate for doing a service on my cock.

I'm a knobhead.

Yeah, I know. ;)

1286684147_127534646_1-Gambar--ibanez-gio-dimarzio-pick-up-hardcase-1286684147.jpg

Its an Ibanez Gio, i think its a quite decent guitar considering its not an expensive one, id recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to play... anyway, im getting a new guitar soon, i still havent chosen one though

i also have an acoustic yamaha

Guest Marney1

sotho-youngster-with-homemade-guitar-blackpeoplesouthafrica.jpg

Nigga betta recognise!

At least his works. Used to see this tramp, Jack Nesbitt, playing a cardboard guitar round Liverpool city centre. Seems he's moved up in the world though, he now has a plastic one. Not sure if he's still around or he's moved in and living with Pieface.

That's his bitch, Eleanor Rigby.

I Gots a Dimebag, epiphone les paul..have a crate amp i use alot another crate amp then hartke cabnet that go together..pod xt live, lots of other pedals..have an actual distortion controller that the band BOSTON used way back in the day.

icon11.gif

I have one...never play it. My bro has like 8. He's fucking amazing. Here are some he made.

14545_169185393197_515818197_2821615_6621351_n.jpg

/\ This one he took an Epiphone les paul "type" guitar [had the shape of one, but was a knock off cheap starter git] and he carved the shit out of the body and stained it dark red.

166175_489063573197_515818197_5985682_6248266_n.jpg

/\ This body me made from scratch, glues 3 different kinds of wood together to make the stripes. Drilled all the holes and did the electrical work and stuff. Beautiful guitar.

Hes customized others on smaller scales and fixed some up but yah, hes pretty dam talented.