Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Which GTA has the BEST theme tune!

Best GTA Theme Tune EVER!  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cant beat san andreas and welcome to the jungle!

That wasn't the theme tune, however if you already knew that since there's the and ambiguously placed in there then don't read this.

See the OP. I think it's pretty gangsta myself, fo' sho'.

And derptip: The theme tune is the tune that plays when you first start the game.

I still maintain it is impossible to choose one favourite. They are each theme tunes for the respective year they were released. Grand Theft Auto was my theme tune to '97, back when I was 10... and so forth.

Yeah I know what you mean, whenever I heard that mo'fuccin gangsta shit I had to roll around in a lowrider and blast some foo's. Now whenever I hear it it makes me feel so nostalgic...

I regret creating this poll, since my favourite changes every two or three months. My favourite is based on the level of nostalgia i have at that certain time. At the moment, I'm liking the GTA 3 Themes tune the most!

SA seems a popular favourite, and I get it, but for me it's gotta be III. I love the way the opening images pop up in time witn the music in III, it's hypnotic. Opening music gets me immersed in the world that's loading and immediately in the right headspace. Honourable mention to TBoGT.