The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Brian is not the Mustang type. Whatever happened to cars reflecting people's personalities? E.g., me driving a Prius?

Hence why I bought an Alero.

Quiet, Relaxed, and a pleasure to be inside of.

Really? Cause the way you're going on you seem rather jealous.

Say what you want about Mustangs, they're reliable and it's a solid vehicle. Good trunk room, comfortable to sit and and drive, and it's been maintained perfectly. I can't think of a better deal for myself.

I'm just surprised at why he has such an issue with me owning a Mustang. It's my life, shit doesn't change his.

I don't know, I'm just being overly hard on you. It's good if you honestly payed for all that shit yourself. But regardless I think I'm in the, "A Mustang is a douche-y first car to have", especially the newer Mustangs.

Start off with one of these,

2003_oldsmobile_alero_gl-pic-4852034627901540962.jpeg

Or this,

97-05_Buick_Century_.jpg

Or best of all, one of these

1996_chevrolet_astro_3_dr_ls_passenger_van_extended-pic-25028.jpeg

You can call it a douche-y car, but it's not a newer one, plus it came from someone I knew, it's not like I just went out and bought it, the deal was there and it wasn't available for long, so I used my own money as said and decided on it. I researched insurance costs and checked all service records and everything. Even got a second opinion from a mechanic in the family. I was responsible about the purchase, and I'm a responsible person. I plan on this car lasting me at least another 10 years, and in my opinion that's a great thing when buying a car.

My first car was typical of many kiwis and aussies.... 1974 Holden Kingswood HQ in gold.... fucking awesome!!

14-HQ-2.jpg

That looks like a very fun car to do stupid things in. Aussies can't handle my reckless driving. Hell, Americans don't even have the stomach for the stupid shit I am willing to endanger my life with.

My first car. except it was white. cost me $1500. spent about 15k on it and got written off by a guy running a red light.

uc_torana.jpg

Torana's are cool - my second car was a Sunbird or what the Torana was rebranded...

• Like 1

This is what i'm looking for this winter.......after i get a job :/ It's an AMC eagle, it's a sports car with a jeep running gear. Not lifted that's the stock ride height.

1981_amc_eagle-pic-44169.jpeg

Uncanny levels of badass.

This is what i'm looking for this winter.......after i get a job :/ It's an AMC eagle, it's a sports car with a jeep running gear. Not lifted that's the stock ride height.

1981_amc_eagle-pic-44169.jpeg

Uncanny levels of badass.

Oh fir sure man (Y) I'm thinking if i get one i'll add a bush bar with some auxiliary lights, Some cheap good engine mods, Headers, larger CFM Carburetor, A less restrictive exhaust system, and a new ignition just so it's a tad more reliable.

If it's in the cards to do so i'll paint the swiss army logo on the hood, as it is the swiss army knife of cars ;)

• Like 1