Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

RDR2 Gameplay Part 1

25 minutes ago, Bronson said:

I came.

I felt like I wanted to thrust my penis into my screen.

(And we finally saw Jack and Abigail in there.)

Edited by ViceMan

i only watched it once, so i probably missed a number of details... i am more excited about the next video tbh, this one pretty much recapped what we already knew, but put it into motion, which didn't do much for me... the next one, with mission structure, side activities and hobbies, etc, that one sounds much more interesting ?...

my guess is the 24th...

they can focus on the final new additions to GTAO next week (minus a drip feed car or two) and then get back to the usual weekly events the following week... which hopefully is the last huge news we hear about GTAO for a while, focusing on RDR2 for the next couple of months... we'll probably get an online trailer in the middle of next month...

For the non-USA people, this guy is wearing a Confederate general coat:

1369.jpg

Updated character list with people from the trailer that seem of interest: http://www.ireddead.com/reddeadredemption2/characters/ Right now this is more in-depth than the wikia.

Machine gun on trailer if no one noticed:

1387.jpg

I'm also surprised there isn't some major outcry about kids in a Rockstar game. It isn't just Jack:

1398.jpg

I remember people being shocked when GTA 5 had female cops. Nothing about these kids, though.

Will you be able to kill kids? I highly doubt you will be able to. I’m sure that would give the game an “Adults Only” rating. 

No I imagine it'll be like in V where you can't kill family members, they'll probably be immune to explosions too. (Unlike family members.)

i bet the reticle won't even register when you hover over a kid... and i would imagine they would be invincible too, just in case you want to throw dynamic at their feet lol... but if a kid spots me committing crimes and tells the sheriff, i'm gonna have to give him a good paddling...