Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Nov. 15th (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE NOV 15 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

hrthhhrythythhyhhyh.jpg

OK, before anyone decides it's too complicated and doesn't show up...

*COUGH* BMX *COUGH*

I wouldn't expect everyone to dress like a specific politician. Just throw on a suit. Hell, anyone can be a politician these days. 

Riff Raff for Prez! 

BMX, prepare your acceptance speech/rap.

Now that I got that out of the way, we should also remind everyone we usually don't talk about actual politics on IGTA nights. We'e here to play gta, not debate. Last week was an exception but of course there was a lot going on. 

I'd like this to be purely satirical. I just think it will be funny seeing Obama vs Trump vs Bush or whomever in a deathmatch. I think we can have fun with it.  

Props to Dup for the 1st half of that Banner. 

I bumped Mods vs Rockers night because we haven't done a crew blue night for awhile. 

---

Emblem:

Doesn't matter

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* NOV 22ND - Crew Blue

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, FIB Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals, Underpants Party

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night, MC Night

• Like 3

went and bought the PS pro..I love how much more memory I got cause I'm gonna be playin a fuck ton of games.

If anyone's gonna be a muh'chuckin politic it's gonna be Steve "DaBeev" Trump.I gots the dough to curl your toes. 

Dup,you should break out beev as Janet reno like someone suggested in the last topic I think so we can team up as beev and beev takes over los santos,idk maybe something cool.

• Like 2

he's just not light-skinned enough... but perhaps some slightly grey short hair could help... maybe try the caeser hairdo??

in other news, after giving this a go, i realized that montana can only be one character... he is too perfect for the role of lincoln...

lincoln.jpg''

if there was ever a character to look the part, his long face and big chin was begging for this role :lol:...

• Like 2

So...frumpy pantsuit (usually red or blue) and coiffed helmet hair. I can do that. I'll be the chick running opposite Jock Cranley, you know, what's-her-name.

Yeah That is a pretty good Abe. 

Changed the hair, still nothing like Obama, 

1nTWH8s9DUyLsJNZHHWMPg_0_0.jpg

Had another go at Trump because I find it hilarious. My dude is too old but this hair is pretty good. I'd like to see BMX's dude with this lmfao. Hes got the needed double chin

OXI0VNGXy02pn269WD9lhA_0_0.jpg

XrXYd53o7kSTplv2Nf2cbw_0_0.jpg

The Valentines Day suits do pretty good for Pierre Trudeau. One of the more eccentric PMs of Canada. 

pierre-trudeau.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Got a hanky in the pocket instead of the rose

jpzqy6_c30anXtFSH4oorQ_0_0.jpg

L63Sqi2N2Ueg4CM-l1nNfA_0_0.jpg220px-Pierre_Elliot_Trudeau-2.jpg

I lul'd at this 

MAC37_TRUDEAU02-290x290.jpgW-oiEMrI-UWULm_irjBzuA_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

obama is gonna be tough to pull off without a proper looking character... even my willy D couldn't do it... i bet BMX could be trump :lol:... and yea, this doesn't have to be american politicians or real life ones either... just look like one and you've got it... i'd imagine we'd need to spend some time in a CEO office and a penthouse party perhaps?? limo rides too...

i might try to make a podium job... then we can each take turns at the podium or something...

I don't know. After last week I don't know if I want to do super organised things anymore. Putting on a suit and fucking around is enough. The office and Limo stuff will work. I don't see people wanting to stand around in a podium job. 

edit

We could hit it up later in the night. Probably best to launch it on it's own and not in a playlist

yea that was my thought if i made something... plus, we've had some weak turnouts lately... perhaps we need to revisit some funner themes like apocalypse night or something... we need a boost in participation...

I finished my pool table fuck around job if you wanna list it tonight. I ended up calling it Carpool thanks to gtagrl :)

http://rsg.ms/36d602d

I also updated Roadrash I (remake renamed to 1 and deleted the old one) to use that new bike.

http://rsg.ms/2acc46e

I updated my joust job last week, made all the bikes Fagios and the fence is all chainlinked.

http://rsg.ms/9b016b6

• Like 1

About 10 minutes in the editor. Wham bam thank you mam.

Done and done

Father and son ( ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a rhyme! ) 

jqClES_CwEWQ3oA7bUhaEA_0_0.jpg

Kicking Fanboy's ass

ije1aE8h-0S-VITnGsqbSQ_0_0.jpg

And Dup's ass

NWnRkxGG-Ey5ccV1odaepw_0_0.jpg

3RFKxfBV-ECGsK-vI1ifFA_0_0.jpg

I think the phrase "Lincoln, Trump, Sarah Palin, Trudeau and Weev were sitting at a table.." is the start of a bad joke

5wTmOmDiaEyvzzAcE0Jd0A_0_0.jpg

f4yeu0gLxUuO6qRp8zoOUQ_0_0.jpg

Fgs6d7IMdkCVJt9rutCEbQ_0_0.jpg

I quick hat mask break

iqd6ShyWIUO70eH2DXZnDg_0_0.jpg

Me and Fanboy crash

bmJD1p7UiEOgPPUlsqTGig_0_0.jpg

TU4_pDYn40SacRlBQpbk5g_0_0.jpg

Hey Weev,

Hx2wRwoy-kOU9ECrD-lkdQ_0_0.jpg

Hi

iWGRO2p_OUuhpqcmspw9gg_0_0.jpg

When Bones left the lobby and turned into a computer

gpwHG2eXP0WxwmCyzBihKw_0_0.jpg

laAAJxkqLk6mI-W09L7q4A_0_0.jpg

IuXJcj4WB06AkWcgicPRZA_0_0.jpg

7LHSti-ATE6G9oDGycRwxQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

presidential ride...

11-15-16-01.png 

11-15-16-02.png 

11-15-16-03.png 

arriving...

11-15-16-04.png 

buggin' out :lol:...

11-15-16-05.png 

motorcade...

11-15-16-06.png 

pool (wish i would of gotten an earlier shot here)...

11-15-16-07.png 

joust...

11-15-16-08.png 

gathering of global elites...

11-15-16-10.png 

four scores and seventy years...

11-15-16-11.png 

discussing politics be like...

11-15-16-12.png 

11-15-16-13.png 

11-15-16-15.png 

11-15-16-16.png 

security...

11-15-16-17.png 

11-15-16-18.png 

bathroom party... as is tradition...

11-15-16-19.png 

i might be at the wrong meeting...

11-15-16-20.png 

that's better :lol:...

11-15-16-21.png 

also...

• Like 4

As seen in Bones's video 

Fanboy/Justin Trudeau

tTK-gqXuj0OLA_qEkowVCg_0_0.jpg

Dup/Trump Jr.

6byck2koIEqM_kLe_umBkA_0_0.jpg

Bones/Abe

-xP2KW6Oi0Ookb4_OpW6Xw_0_0.jpg

Me/Pierre Trudeau

aPTb_AlVlUWNBXTrcKjb7g_0_0.jpg

While that was going on, Weev was shooting stuff. 

yBvp074EnU6lWo6GDg7CMg_0_0.jpg

Here is that clip Bones wish he saved

jud5Qd95Gk2hxVOdAOxT1g_0_0.jpg

gSVmii-MRkSQQfXgfenvKg_0_0.jpg

Clearly Nemo chose the best possible car

oS45DvMDEE2ZmEmRUFqA5w_0_0.jpg

We are about to touch these balls

h5Fs57iZD0mTmm5TTDMinA_0_0.jpg

O yeah, touch them

QCoTaBroOU-OSEl6wRn9lg_0_0.jpg

ohh, so much touching

epAY2Qhrt0yDLiB0t5d1dA_0_0.jpg

wN_F_zsZNEq4wnwjkn6InQ_0_0.jpg

While that was going on, gtagrl was way back here for some reason

sn8uln-0sUCeZwKWMvgcWw_0_0.jpg

When she finally touched a ball, it didn't move much. It was rather anti-climactic; if you know what i mean. 

Z-WRMZBERkWRCdyC2uFP2Q_0_0.jpg

Nemo knows how to touch a ball

JZf2UnvtakCa3Ft38a3z-w_0_0.jpg

Fanboy killed Bones outside of a joust match so it was time to get our point back. 

0z4_JqNoPEeyzkdX5Wcilg_0_0.jpg

The resulting floppage from Fanboys body was rather amusing

CZ4WYSTpc0a5ORCximTR7g_0_0.jpg

his face was aswell

_lvGWrKxtk26_3T1XtfsVw_0_0.jpg

I mean....lul

phC7EEhQd0yhEgSy9SYg9A_0_0.jpg

Here is Dup, passing me in a race

Y6yZvLVqsE-jcH6Rc6KT4w_0_0.jpg

He had no idea the bike in front of him would blow up as soon as he ran it over

vB26WOYKxkW_-KrNJL1Qxg_0_0.jpg

Shortly after, his bike blew up

e6KEBeJ67kKmAlYODXwxkQ_0_0.jpg

And I got my position back

bIfGuPyTTk-T7wah2SxOow_0_0.jpg

end. 

Bones, I recall you saying a few times before, something like "don't even try do fancy pics, just take some shit and share it"

I have to agree. Just knocked that shit out in 15 minutes. Some funny moments captured. Donezo! 

• Like 4

Jesus it's Tuesday already? I should hurry up and post before we move on. I had about another half dozen or so photos but the cloud servers were being stubborn when I tried to upload them

Meeting of old and new

Rockford Hills

?????????????

Rockford Hills

Pierre wouldn't sit still so this is the only photo of both of us

Rockford Hills

Pierre, the camera's over there.

Richards Majestic

Burton

Burton

I'll see if my other photos will upload tonight before we start.

Edited by CFO Charles
A word
  • Like 2