Sign in to follow this  
DiO

iGTA Night - Aug. 30 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE AUG 30 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta MC night.jpg

What Bones Said:

iGTA MC Night... time to revisit a new favorite theme of ours B)... we'll do some biker shit, do a bike lineup outside of a bar somewhere... how about that one near paleto bay and fort zancudo on the west coast? then we could take a bike ride thru raton canyon or something :)...

must own a motorcyle, no crotch rockets or offroader bikes, no bicycles... a hexxer is $15k, buy one of those if you don't have a bike...

---

dress code:

NO SCARVES... that's it... i liked the idea of all of us wearing the same jackets, it looked really cool in snaps... but i guess for this one, we can kind of mix it up and see what happens, dio suggested that biker gangs tend to wear whatever they want so long as they have the patch, so we'll see how that looks in snaps and in the field...

men are restricted to leather jackets only... women, denim jackets only... let's see how that goes and what it looks like... and like i said, no scarves, so anything else goes ;)... i mean, it does say shenanigans on the patch, and we've already done two serious biker nights... this one doesn't have to be as serious lol...

Post your new jobs. I'm not worrying about theme for playlists. New jobs take priority; as usual.

Emblem:

31544e1fd13e04604224069d97b9120401c7f64a

---
Add'l Thoughts:

Any requests for upcoming weeks, theme wise? 

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

* SEPT 6TH - Dapper Animals

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Rally Car Night, Vintage/Rockabilly Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Business Night, Hipster Night, Wrestling/Fight Night, Motocross Night, Purge Night, Law Enforcement Night, Rock & Roll Night (KISS), Vehicle Brand Expo, Dapper Animals in Suits 

Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, BMX Night, Lowriders Night, 80s Night, Apocalypse Night

• Like 1

I'll be alternating between my Gargoyle and Cliffhanger. Love this theme and looking forward to it. 

Any suggestions for themes in September beyond Dapper Animals next week? I like the brand expo idea. We haven't done lowriders in a while. 

should we try law enforcement night soon?? i feel like there's enough of us with cop outfits... if not, FIB gear works too... we could even create an FIB crew logo for those that want to put it on jackets and such... maybe kuz will have his next anger ranger race done?? :P

importing logos from GTAlogo.com seems to not work anymore. Just tried getting in an FIB logo for iGTA. I'd like to wait a bit for lowriders. Hopefully in a few weeks we will have more stunt races to choose from. Some that are mellow and can be done in low-riders. That would be funny. 

Brand expo. So all one brand? or maybe people could just "team up" and represent a car brand of their choosing. There are plenty of car brand clothes now with the stunt update. Pegassi is probably a safe one to go with. I'm sure most of us own at least one Pegassi. 

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Pegassi

others http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicle_Brands

you could in the past, but i'm pretty sure you can't do that anymore... but like i said, it can't take but maybe 10 minutes to make this anyways :P...

3258.png

also, i could easily slap together a capture job so we can do cops and crooks stuff... i might even just build two separate places for this so each team can do their own thing since we'd be separated mic-wise anyways...

I can't import them from the site. When I load up the old FIB logo from Lulz, is comes up as a bunch of circles. Rockstar has patched it. I think I can at least still switch those around on the social club. We can't just use lulz because there are a lot of people who wont bother to join that crew.

Don't waste your time making a job. The regular job creator is broken.

We can just rock the theme, emblem or no emblem. Old jobs will work just fine. We can either use existing police outfits, or just do the old county sheriff with those striped suit pants, tucked in button shirt and a cowboy hat.

Nice. gotta get our weekly dose of BMX at some point.

I unfortunately will not have my new job ready yet. it's all built but have to add checkpoint and test. The testing is going to be a bitch because it is a motorcycle race and the physics are screwed. I tried making the jumps mellow so people dont fall off their bikes.

the creator isn't THAT broken, i threw this together in like 30 minutes for me and wendy...

all i would do is put down vehicles... trees and other props are fine, but if you're trying to build structures and and ramps and shit then you're gonna have a problem...

• Like 1

Don't think i'll be making it tonight. I feel ill with a headcold, can't focus, and painkillers ain't helping. Sorry guys. Have a good night, i should be on next week.

I made a couple of races dring the week, feel free to use hem if you're short of new jobs for the playlist.

Yah, I decided nothing said badass biker chick like taking a fuck load of selfies [/fuckusingtherockstareditor]

gtagrl

nmoprW6q70OK9irstfTf6g_0_0.jpg

Bones, BMX

8R1TGKwW3EWFXt6yfgf4OA_0_0.jpg

The Lost MC's bikes blowing the fuck up

KO2iaCs8kEWvEtR0JsSU9A_0_0.jpg

gtagrl and Nemo, blowing the fuck up

VkPpfGCjiE6WfEaSt7U42g_0_0.jpg

Weev, Nemo, gtagrl, bones, north and BMX with the sawed off salute

G4L1aPlj2kaSH8nqXsd18w_0_0.jpg

Everyone again

cOLeZHvkE0-GJELBl9FLvA_0_0.jpg

Weev and Bones, with a falling bolder as BMX follows after it

2Vx53FxUV0-ltV0zoxtTLg_0_0.jpg

gtagrl, north

lVSsVphWEE25m35MN3f88w_0_0.jpg

gtagrl, bones, weev

cvoUQk3NtkeIyhkzATDHJQ_0_0.jpg

bones, gtagrl, weev, north

nWhQTbwqF0y2Uy4kualF_g_0_0.jpg

IKILLYOU showed up with gtagrl and bones in the background 

o7fSdormZEqh0chsppSldw_0_0.jpg

bones, gtagrl

IePyy5jrvkmh9qj9yYMSmA_0_0.jpg

bones, north

NPEDjIMPAUuR30adpd16-w_0_0.jpg

Weev getting trigger happy

8Slvd2_vCEeQdSFd_pi-Mw_0_0.jpg

everyone following that mugger who decided to not mug anyone 

PZJkwf7mLE6rYE3w7DC68A_0_0.jpg

here the train that almost killed me in IKILLYOU's deathrun ( It got me the next round ) 

egtVRuVzQUCuUGcCd3_19w_0_0.jpg

Here some shit falling in the Deathrun

FMII8kf5I0OQsW7s2Jfvsw_0_0.jpg

It's hard to get a selfie in a deathmatch before someone kills you. Here's Dup's battercage job

HyJAqbiJCk2bDZTWjJrt2g_0_0.jpg

Here is the truth trying to smash a BJ XL into the clothing store with a backhoe; with IKILLYOU flailing beside when his hand knocked my camera way high

GNoL_QtPzE2mSimwIw3TVQ_0_0.jpg

end

• Like 3

snaps inbound B)...

9-30-16-01.png

the early arrivals...

9-30-16-02.png

9-30-16-03.png

9-30-16-04.png

watch out, bmx...

9-30-16-05.png

taking over turf...

9-30-16-06.png

9-30-16-07.png

goodbye!!

9-30-16-08.png

chasing the lost...

9-30-16-10.png

9-30-16-11.png

bmx has it under control...

9-30-16-12.png

9-30-16-13.png

majestic shit...

9-30-16-14.png

9-30-16-15.png

whoops, spent too long next to bmx...

9-30-16-16.png

rockin' it..

9-30-16-17.png

9-30-16-18.png

nemo jones...

9-30-16-19.png

crushing rocks...

9-30-16-20.png

nemo helping out, i guess...

9-30-16-21.png

coooool.......

9-30-16-22.png

switched accounts for a bagger... only a few left to go thru...

undercover with weev...

9-30-16-23.png

the front seat...

9-30-16-24.png

9-30-16-25.png

9-30-16-26.png

9-30-16-27.png

ehhh meh...

9-30-16-28.png

killyou...

9-30-16-29.png

...that guy?!!?