Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Apr. 12 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE APR 12 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

igta-crew-blue-banner.png

iGTA Crew Blue Night... you know the drill, wear blue, and drive something with crew blue on it B)... if you got new jobs, share 'em here or let dio know ahead of time...

if you have any ideas for future themes, or to suggest one from our current list, please share here... i am adding lowriders night to the week after hippy night... by then, the sabre will have been released, and we'll have about 10 or so cars to create a much more diverse lowriders crew night car lineup B)... what do you guys think??

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew. (via Social Club, PSN, Twitter, Instagram, IRL, etc.)
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited. (PSN Names are underneath our Avatars)
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in. (We'll try to start the night out in a crew lobby to make things easier)
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately. (If you don't, stay away from crew activities and play alone)
* NO CREW KILLING, unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon. (This rule will now be further enforced due to recent engagements)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job. (A number of our jobs have specific rules, try to pay attention)
* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
No going off-radar in competitive matches. (Not been an issue yet, don't make it one)
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up. (This can, and will get you, kicked from the session, no sabotaging on Crew Nights)

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

---
Upcoming Events:

APR 19TH - Hippy Night

APR 26TH - Lowriders Night

(Events Subject to Change Depending on Crew Thoughts or When Rockstar Releases New DLC)

Other Suggestions (so far): Apocalypse Night, iGTA Olympics, Rally Car Night, Rock & Roll Night, GTA Night, Vinewood Night, Spring Theme(?), Zombie Night, Fight Night

​Reoccurring Themes: Crew Blue Night, Drift Night, Stunt Night, Off-Road Night, MC Night, BMX Night, Vintage Night

• Like 1

What a crowd! 14 the most at once, with a few familiar faces we haven't seen in a while. In no particular order: Me, Casey, DiO, bOnEs, Mercy, Ghostman, JamieMilne, Goosey, Weev, BMX, IKILLYOU, Dozy, NorthernScript, cheech. Emz might've been on before I joined, and we also saw Hardsauce and Triplestack later on. Dupz, you were missed. 

Casey has already posted a superb video that really showcases the first playlist. iGTA custom jobs are original and awesome! The night seemed to breeze by, we got three playlists in over the evening, no real theme stuff in between, but we did gather a couple of crew blue car lineups (and shenanigans seem to follow us no matter what). I know we collectively got some great clips tonight, looking forward to seeing more pics and videos!

• Like 3

fun night... i bitched during jobs because i always expect to win (how original of me :P) but it was fun... and i saw some faces i haven't seen in ages too ;)...

at the beginning, just meeting up outside of a clothing store...

4-12-16-01.jpg

emz was looking extra hawt this evening :wub::lol:...

4-12-16-02.jpg

cruisin' in the new custom minivan...

4-12-16-03.jpg

dio with that mad wrist action...

4-12-16-04.jpg

did i mention emz?? yea, my dude certainly took notice :D...

4-12-16-05.jpg

cargobob akuma rodeo...

4-12-16-06.jpg

4-12-16-07.jpg

4-12-16-08.jpg

ghostman took me for a ride...

4-12-16-09.jpg

racing in my blind race (pretty much the only job i saved clips from lol)...

4-12-16-10.jpg

4-12-16-11.jpg

4-12-16-12.jpg

4-12-16-13.jpg

trying to do a crew car lineup, the citizens of grapeseed weren't too happy as bmx found out... (might have a decent video from this, i'll look later)...

4-12-16-14.jpg

4-12-16-15.jpg

shadows...

4-12-16-16.jpg

me and gtagrl shenanigans...

4-12-16-17.jpg

4-12-16-18.jpg

burning cheech...

4-12-16-19.jpg

scooter run...

4-12-16-20.jpg

yea, i was totally OP in the poo water...

4-12-16-21.jpg

fin...

-----

triplestacks, who joined us for a bit, added a few snaps on twitter ;)...

https://twitter.com/triplestack22/with_replies

-----

yay!! made it thru my clips... i'll go thru the rodeo ones again when i get more time, i think i might get a hilarious video out of that :D...

• Like 4

Sorry i didn't make it. I was just too tired. I ended up falling alseep on the lazy boy with a whiskey in hand before crew night started. A bit gutted, i wanted to be there this week.

Looks like you all had fun though!

• Like 2

after being absent for a month due to working nightshift, it felt soo good to be back :D . lots of laughs throughout the night, great times as always!!!! 

Y9s-BPZM1E6tUjYU_KqWwQ_0_0.jpg

d1uxvum5hEOE4-UItzDDAg_0_0.jpg

KnMgDmwoAEa-sxL80RcQuQ_0_0.jpg

2ZnwBrsxEkm9Mrw94HjRLQ_0_0.jpg

YExs6JhzlUWrCVTd-Z4Bdg_0_0.jpg

Ks83Fskfrk-dtVCd7fhbhQ_0_0.jpg

NZ-nTQMw5kacP3SVZE6QQg_0_0.jpg

g_1Xs8iElEyg7PrZX-1GVg_0_0.jpg

z3kcHjlJ8U664Oa-SuxmJQ_0_0.jpg

21y9rywh2UinCJKzI4UegQ_0_0.jpg

have a great week everyone! igta love

Edited by NorthernScript
  • Like 4

I was poking fun a triplestack and Gtagrl for using the phone camera but Bones chined in that he uses it too so I said well fine I'll take a shitty selfy. here it is

WIqgAvJTEk6Hd3y_RIFd9A_0_0.jpg

Akuma Rodeo

qUkdeANdO0uUtVTUSB6RPw_0_0.jpg

l-F43KzfykKrJTjEL09YsA_0_0.jpg

8lgO82Z2w0quAYxnKeog_Q_0_0.jpg

3 stages of Hell

ZJS4StM2t0GWGAM-Hfgj0Q_0_0.jpg

Dm23J1QjL02FslO1J4zOCg_0_0.jpg

BsSXrgXrjU2asSMCJI1d5w_0_0.jpg

Yj9NJMgLzke6xgkcjR07_A_0_0.jpg

kK_ENWmigEmUnurRQd6VpQ_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl, lmfao

YRpL7KZl6EqAPHzS69X2Lw_0_0.jpg

Into the unkown

0nTOvjV7GUWII-DtCWqLgQ_0_0.jpg

I think it was Goosey. No idea how he got this air

7IHL9t_V5E-6GgYKSrf-Kw_0_0.jpg

I monstertruck over mercy

3AjVe24AikenFlAMwjN45w_0_0.jpg

01WsVzSDAEyMAWIyZIxCfQ_0_0.jpg

I wish I got more clips from Skybox. Here's the first explosion

kvAjqKjFik2TZWZGGmdG1g_0_0.jpg

sqNnk_QQA0m8-KQnTpLUjA_0_0.jpg

Grapeseed Injection

TgnQR32dbEWVTxGfRoRPrg_0_0.jpg

hSdk_EhuEkGc6H7Ve9Easg_0_0.jpg

Crew Cars

5iScURt7n0yL10g6BVJcpw_0_0.jpg

Sticky Bombs jousting with Bones

jJg1LF9XyUycQJACrfyEnw_0_0.jpg

Bones coming in with Cheech's wreck from the turn before

dNyjxPrkgkyL-WXUxSLcjw_0_0.jpg

Bombs away

bsQUaIcsskCUOx1_hDCsUg_0_0.jpg

Gotcha

fHHNzpWOtEia081PPnVlOA_0_0.jpg

v4w3b4J4mkC0izw0pxAqPw_0_0.jpg

Gtagrl gets a couple of kill

mwn2lZ6dVkm84wQr7usYxA_0_0.jpg

HxQMoDywDkaNMyHknzf1Mg_0_0.jpg

I get BMX

RDpHwQHi3kCXvWtmejZvFw_0_0.jpg

hBn5EFXwtUOhwb_pXvjftg_0_0.jpg

Auto Sumo

gw8DC_5oX0mXGp3jtxvKTQ_0_0.jpg

North eats shit

A5AXp8tFA02aeJ6XiOzbiQ_0_0.jpg

T5MOupfzF0CwwQwtCAuBrw_0_0.jpg

Fin

• Like 3

Fucking selfies lol. 

Anyway, the next two themes look pretty sick. We should try and make some new hippy jobs. I think I deleted my last one. We could probably come up with some better stuff than we did last time. To be honest I wasn't feeling it on a lot of those jobs. 

I say pull the trigger on Kuz's altitude night idea on the calender. Hell, the transvestite night sounds funny too. Throw them both on the calender 

• Like 2

Altitude Night is a go ahead.

As far as tranny night, just throw on some make up, and flamboyant colors. You'll be fine.

Also, that really long sports Jersey looks kinda like a dress

So DO EEIT

Edited by Ku Zi Mu

i'm not sold on the tranny night... wearing makeup and flamboyant colors is just 80s night :P...

i'll toss altitude night into the schedule... maybe we'll have a better name for it by the time i post the next topic :D...

as for hippy jobs, i'll do some thinking... now that i can edit/create jobs again, i'll see if i can come up with something...

That wasn't me that was being driven over by the monster truck, damn close though lol

I was in the plad shirt, bikini top and shorts. That's a leather jacket and I don't own that car :)

here's a thought: cinco de mayo is the week of the proposed altitude night... should we stick with another one of our annual crew nights and do altitude the following week, or say screw being mexicans??

Nah Cinco is always funny. Throw that in.  Plus I have a character now that can totally look Meheecan.

I was trying to think of a job for Hippies. I got nothing. 

• Like 1

i think i still have my beach cruiser bike race around the hippy rock lol... i can't really think of anything... we can hang out in the usual places again, but i might also want to suggest the homeless community spot way up north too... maybe we can all go walking thru the woods on acid or something...