Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - June 23

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE JUNE 23 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-night-no-theme.png

No Theme... a little late, but everyone knows when crew night is... i'm only making this topic so we have a place to post our pics, videos, stories, etc...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

@gtagrl  :drool::fap:... there in spirit, i like that!!

good turnout this week, and fucking A, the fun seems to be back ever since kuz showed his face on newgen... plus we had some oldies join us again, like cheech and the infamous dup! once gtagrl gets here, it'll be just like the old days... and that's a good thing B)...

we broke some stuff...

csyXCg-fBUiBB2ccmh6xIQ_0_0.jpg

vwcRw9eo2UmBE85Z1W-fKA_0_0.jpg

EfYoiu5f60eNZXRbZopdFQ_0_0.jpg

we opened the gate to hell (not really lol)

6m3bH7qWkEmZnjI9E0YSuw_0_0.jpg

the scene i saw just before switching to the main account... epic...

BCyFgRKlqUakE1VhU8oFPA_0_0.jpg

intermission in the 1st playlist...

Mh2gv9KHx0um51k5t7K5DQ_0_0.jpg

uN0brhnNhEOkhl_s_OEwtA_0_0.jpg

got dat enema, yo!

1aiqBDr33EaHOOC1ZZ4qcA_0_0.jpg

ponsonby's fun...

nxoX8uIZxUOLbqA3YZuqLg_0_0.jpg

Un4haFgru0C3dHAXz9dqkQ_0_0.jpg

yw3fIZnPxUaFDGXnYiGwqg_0_0.jpg

0fb6sh8IXEKEM4ANBtlmaQ_0_0.jpg

i'll have some vines to post too, and i think i'll upload one of your parkour jobs to youtube, dup... it was pretty fun B)...

• Like 2

VINES INCOMING!!! :P

here me vines B)... two of them are from last week lol, but better late than never!!

this weeks fall thru hole in the map fun!!

https://vine.co/v/e56w7XxvreB

---

LAST WEEK

a dukes verses an airplane... the mutha fucking dukes won!!

https://vine.co/v/e56XXPxtM27

you wanna play in a public lobby? well, get used to seeing scrubs like this all the time..

https://vine.co/v/e56QIbnjTJ5

• Like 1

Here's my video.

I couldn't get back in to the playlist last night, kept saying it was full, not sure if you had any 8 player games. Was tired anyway since it was 2am by the time we started. I'll be back in next week, and i'll try and get a new headset.

• Like 1

Last night turned out to be a bit of a throwback for me... (Y)

I've been working on 100% & trophy stuff lately, so spending more time in SP than in GTAO (usually alone in an invite-only)...but got online last night and found RandallPink (bOnEs might recognize the name), he's nacholancer's brother, one of the gang I've been hanging out with on old-gen and have done most of the heists with...and one of the few still left on last-gen.

Anyway, I was in a public lobby chasing crate drops, RandallPink got dropped into the same session, and we hung out for the evening. He still hasn't managed to complete the final heist, we did try to round up a foursome but didn't have any luck, so we went back to the open lobby and just chilled...with his help, I got the Enema T-shirt (forgot to take a pic), he kindly called a mugger on me so I could get the Full Refund trophy, which was one of the few I have left...then we helped each other with the three daily objectives to get the $25,000 bonus. One of mine was "Complete a Land Race," so I perused my bookmarked jobs, launched one of BMX's stunting jobs to show it off to him, then we ended up in a job queue and did a bunch of the old favourites & moneymaking grinder jobs with a bunch of randoms. I haven't done that in ages. Felt like old times.

I've started price comparison shopping for consoles, but am torn...I've waited this long, so it's a toss-up between getting a bundle very soon (:jumpy:) or sucking it up and waiting a few more months for a memory upgrade / price drop / extra accessories / special edition bundle to come out...

• Like 1

VINES INCOMING!!! :P

here me vines B)... two of them are from last week lol, but better late than never!!

this weeks fall thru hole in the map fun!!

https://vine.co/v/e56w7XxvreB

---

LAST WEEK

a dukes verses an airplane... the mutha fucking dukes won!!

https://vine.co/v/e56XXPxtM27

did you ever think it would lose?

• Like 1

did you ever think it would lose?

well, usually when a plane crashes into a car, the plane wins :lol:...

Last night turned out to be a bit of a throwback for me... (Y)

I've been working on 100% & trophy stuff lately, so spending more time in SP than in GTAO (usually alone in an invite-only)...but got online last night and found RandallPink (bOnEs might recognize the name), he's nacholancer's brother, one of the gang I've been hanging out with on old-gen and have done most of the heists with...and one of the few still left on last-gen.

can't wait to hang with you on newgen, whenever that may be, grrrl B)... i just don't think i can go back to lastgen... the last couple of times have been unbearable outside of chatting with you... the servers are horrible, the game runs so damn slow, which will be the first thing you'll notice when venturing online for the first time on newgen...

soon, grl... soon...

-----------

here's a video of dup's parkour match... sadly, dup got dropped after the 1st job so he didn't get to partake in this parkour... it was pretty fun tho, i think it might of been the best one yet!

• Like 3

well i don't think IGG2 is coming out for another couple of weeks at least, and i really don't think there's gonna be an independence day DLC, perhaps just fireworks restocked and special crates all weekend... so i don't know if we want to do independence day as a crew night, i just merely threw it out there for a suggestion...

Honestly, I'd spend all of manhunt night in passive mode.

Just sayin. I hang and stuff. And do playlists. I dont care if that what yall wanna do.

But I dont feel like being in a public-lobby-eqsue senario.

shall we just do a crew blue night? haven't done one of those in a while... for a night like manhunt, i'd like to plan better for it, possibly be able to create something in the creator for it... independence day seemed like something we could of thrown together, but i am just not feeling it, especially if R* has some goodies for us later this week anyways...

at least with crew blue night, it would leave the playlist options wide open... perhaps even more throwback jobs could be in order... afterall, we have created hundreds of jobs, including ones we don't play hardly anymore...