Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - June 2

we dont need igta night for content updates. people come out of the woodwork for those anyways

i say we try it on wednesdays. seriosuly, the last 3 of 4 tuesdays have been fucked. BMX says its only when he is trying to play with us. that is always on tuesday. He still plays the game almost everyday and hasnt seen as many problems

My shitty life circumstances have turned a corner...I might be in a position to get a PS4 sooner than I expected...will of course keep you guize posted...

• Like 5

due to recent poor turnouts, and in general, lack of excitement or interest in crew nights lately, i have decided to forego this weeks event... instead, let's all just try and get together when we can on wednesday and enjoy the new content that comes out... we'll probably be messing around with that for a few days anyways, we'll just call it a crew week/weekend... there's also an event weekend planned by R* so i am just gonna make a new crew topic in the coming days for a place to organize, talk about the new content, take pics, etc...

if you still want to play tuesday night then you're more than welcome to jump online, we'll find something to do, we just won't have to deal with the theme/playlist thing... we'll just do whatever, whenever, without waiting or organizing... kind of like what we used to do on a weeknight or weekend... get together, do shit, whatever :lol:... perhaps do missions to make money for the upcoming content...

• Like 2

yea, maybe i take a tuesday off myself, we'll see B)... i won't get a lot of time to enjoy the new shit on wednesday, that'll have to wait until thursday and into the weekend, so IDK, i might be down for something on tuesday...

Vagina +100 Magicka :sorcerer:

bOnEsy, another thought...maybe some of the iGTA crew can play with the Friday night gang, cross-pollinate the communities a bit, some of them might join the forums too, they are a fun bunch...

• Like 1

we'll see, half of them are already in 5 crews, and a few others will only ever be in PALS... they might get bored in our lobby while waiting for a playlist... i mean, i've mentioned iGTA a couple of times, but no one really said any follow up... maybe i'll drop the "you're more than welcome to join us" next time... i don't get the feeling any of them would be interested in joining a forum... one of them joined gtaforums so she could talk about public lobby tactics, not sure that's something this crew likes to talk about, lol :lol:... the majority of them chat on twitter/instagram/skype with each other, and some on their crew pages...

i will be playing with my main account this week once the DLC drops, so maybe one or two of them will pop into the party chat if there's room... and i won't turn any of them away, unless they're chronic kings... i'm not in the mood for dot hunting, which is pretty much all they do... but my photo friends and twitter friends are more than welcome to join in...

k, new topic coming here shortly...