Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

(PS4) iGTA Night - May 5

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE MAY 5 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-cinco-de-mayo.png

Cinco de Mayo... This week's theme is a no-brainer, look at the date!
So, it's time to break out any available Mexican treats...Tornados (Mariachi edition available), lowriders, a taco truck...there's a Mexico chute bag available...put on your best cholo/chola outfit, LS Vagos or Varrios Los Aztecas gang colors, or a Lucha Libre wrestling costume, then turn your radio dial to East Los FM.

Does anyone still have a Cinco de Mayo custom job from last year? It might need a refresh for next-gen, or maybe it's time to build something new...perhaps a Tornado race through East Los Santos...a DM near Madrazo's house...maybe a drug smuggling capture or LTS. Post a link below.

(And no, sadly I'm not yet available to join you guys on next-gen, just subbing for bOnEs while he's on vacation!)

Speaking of bOnEs, he said he'd try to work on a SC emblem when he returns, but if anyone else feels inspired to work on a Cinco de Mayo-themed emblem before Tuesday, it would be welcome...that boy works hard and deserves a break!

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 2

Cholo/Cholita characters with a mean mug would look good up against the height chart.

Edited by GunSmith

Hello, i am here for to post and be unnewbied. While i'm here...look at the sig... 

Edit: Fuck sakes it was supposed to say Jesus said that  <_<

Double Edit: I fixed it but i'm not happy. I wanted it time stamped 16 AD, couldn't we change time stamps and names before? 

Edited by Doug

that's pretty much the same idea i had, dio :lol:, i thought about maybe adding a sombrero, or maracas, but whatever, it's good enough ;)... i'll cholita up delilah... perhaps tinker with montana for later in the evening if i feel like it...

yea, i'm home now...

UPDATE: oh no!! the new logos are gonna start to push the old jackal logo out of the 1st spot!! :(...

maybe the filter didnt do it justice, she looks close enough... i considered breaking out my cholo account but none of those characters are over level 24... who are you using? your asian?

i'll dick around with montana and see what i come up with... he doesn't have a cool ride tho, that's why i wanted to use delilah, i had this voodoo i wasn't using that was stored in the back of my garage waiting to be used for something...

nah, but that'd be hilarious if we had a border patrol ranger! :lol:..

-----

so a cop walks into a bar...

post-24-0-08546500-1430837673_thumb.jpg

the glitch takes a number of times to get the rythm right, but even then, it takes a few tries to get back in there... all the walls are non-clipping, so don't get too close to the edges, and i also got the idea to park a pegasus helicopter near the wall breach so when you fail and fail again, you can get a free parachute to keep trying...

• Like 2