CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Jan. 27

it was nearly impossible to keep us all hooked together with the tow trucks... you got some of the earlier stuff B)... i bet the struggles had something to do with having two different teams in the job...

here's cheech's amazing flying skills (which is quite the compliment because trying to land a luxor on top of the maze bank building is hard as fuck lol)... he gave it his all and we all stuck around cheering him on, lol :lol:...

• Like 1

so what's next weeks theme?!?! :lol:...

Is there a list handy, of the themes you guys have already done?

80's coke party is always the first thing on my mind (this has nothing to do with theme night, it's just how I roll), but you already had a Vice City night.

• Like 1

yea, that totally fits the vice night we already did... we're doing iGTA olympics 2,but when we pick a date for it, i want everyone to have at least a few weeks head notice so we can create jobs for it...

How about a zombie night? Easy to make jobs for, and distinct enough that it wouldn't affect the future post-apocalyptic night. Also, The Walking Dead returns on the 8th. Get hype. Even though you don't watch TWD.

Plus, I got jobs, nigga.

lol we already kinda did orange night

biker night would be good

i'd rather wait for proper biker dlc. there would be a snap contest to go with it probably

that and the emblems on my jackets to be fixed on my fucking main dude who i wanted to be more of a biker type charater.

we could totally do a golf tournament too, breaking into groups of four and keeping track of the top scorers to pair up into a final round ;)… i kind of like that idea too... and if we did that, i'd like to have video from as many of you as i could so i could splice it together and make a TV broadcast like video B)...

• Like 2

we'll need new golf jobs. i have an alright amount

BMX's caddyshack and golf stunts

my better than actual golf

otiz has a golf race

i have a number of races that are restricted to the golf cart for the utility class.

dups "caddy capture"

old skoolers golf race at the quarry

theres 1 playlist already

• Like 2