Honestly, and I mean 100% honestly, I don't think I have followed a TV show in an actual TV channel since Lost. And that was only the first couple of seasons.

Everything else, straight up downloaded from torrent websites - hard as fuck cuz.

I don't even know why I'm telling you all this, it just feels liberating to state it - I will ILLEGALLY download everything I can. And not just tv shows, no, movies, video games, books, BRAH I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

f5f.jpg

• Like 4

Honestly, and I mean 100% honestly, I don't think I have followed a TV show in an actual TV channel since Lost. And that was only the first couple of seasons.

Everything else, straight up downloaded from torrent websites - hard as fuck cuz.

I don't even know why I'm telling you all this, it just feels liberating to state it - I will ILLEGALLY download everything I can. And not just tv shows, no, movies, video games, books, BRAH I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Likewise. Cable is for fools.

• Like 1

“The scope of the story- telling this season is a lot bigger, it has more of an epic feel to it,” says show runner Noah Hawley, who adds that the earlier time period and even more rural setting gives the show an almost Western-like quality. “It’s not the ’70s in a Boogie Nights kind of way,” he assures.

fargo-201_612x890.jpg