Jizzy

Terror!

I thought it was about American imperialism ?

Nah man, there was a mention of Africa, which makes the whole topic about Africa.

See, Nigeria is in Africa, Africa has black people, I believe Obama was mentioned somewhere else in the topic too - boom, double black people.

I've decided this topic to be racist as hell, whites should never be able to talk about Africa, less they want to face the wrath of gif posting 'you stfu' e-black-police.

That moment when dumbasses like yourself don't know the meaning of "has to do with".

My point was the op is an article based on an act of terror in Africa. Obviously Africa will be mentioned a few times in this thread because of that. By your reasoning, if I were to post at all at any point in this thread it would be me being summoned because someone mentioned Africa or black ppl.

No, motherfucker.

That's me responding to a thread that just happens to do with Africa.

I didn't turn this into a race thing, you did. You can cry and bitch all you want about me using that gif, I really don't give a fuck.

Also, Cuda, shut the fuck up.

I thought it was about American imperialism ?

Nah man, there was a mention of Africa, which makes the whole topic about Africa.

See, Nigeria is in Africa, Africa has black people, I believe Obama was mentioned somewhere else in the topic too - boom, double black people.

I've decided this topic to be racist as hell, whites should never be able to talk about Africa, less they want to face the wrath of gif posting 'you stfu' e-black-police.

That moment when dumbasses like yourself don't know the meaning of "has to do with".

My point was the op is an article based on an act of terror in Africa. Obviously Africa will be mentioned a few times in this thread because of that. By your reasoning, if I were to post at all at any point in this thread it would be me being summoned because someone mentioned Africa or black ppl.

No, motherfucker.

That's me responding to a thread that just happens to do with Africa.

I didn't turn this into a race thing, you did. You can cry and bitch all you want about me using that gif, I really don't give a fuck.

Also, Cuda, shut the fuck up.

You, like al sharpton, get all worked up over shit that just doesn't matter...

Was reffering to it as a black man face necessary?

I was gonna say Asian, squinty slanty eyes all, but ultimately decided on playing it safe with classical black guy

It's actually surprising to see so many similarities between Kuz and Damian.

Damian used to get me though. I wonder what happened to him.

Kuz is way better than Damian

Damian was OP - original poasterer, have some respect.

They both enjoy poasting in the style of gifs and complicated emoticons, and apparently, both black. I always thought Kuz to be asian, with all all the Asian imagery and the name, etc.

Oh I get it! Because I'm BLACK, that automatically makes me a hijacker!

They both enjoy poasting in the style of gifs and complicated emoticons, and apparently, both black. I always thought Kuz to be asian, with all all the Asian imagery and the name, etc.

I'm not going over my race again. I'm just not. It's probably too complex for you to remember anyway.

So as far as you'll ever know, I'm black.

Oh I get it! Because I'm BLACK, that automatically makes me a hijacker!

I'm not going over my race again. I'm just not. It's probably too complex for you to remember anyway.

I just realized your weird title is actually a pair of crowns, I really need to start learning these complicated emoticons.

edit:

KIRBY

(>'_')>

I'll gladly be a jackass, but only if you get me a filming crew and a production company. Together we will make something great, and we shall call it...

iJACKASS