CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Olympics - Feb. 24th (PS3)

new logo...

7cc2915a7cc9423ce33d022bad2a8912d8dd4e46_512.png

i changed up the text above the logo, dup had them at a slant, it didn't look right IMO... but thankfully he built it using the creator so all i had to do was build my own text above the logo instead... i am getting excited!! this should be a fun event...

• Like 1

How is wearing your warm ups before the events in any way not looking the part? I said I'll change before the event. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

• Like 1

I didn't edit anything. I just posted again and it went to the same post.

You make it sound like I do that often... which I don't. And no.

Thanks for editing the emblem. I really couldn't be bothered to make text. I don't enjoy that editor one bit. I could have probably made a better one using the "other" importer. But that looks good enough.

See you guys later.

• Like 1

Well, I won't have towering high heels on for the first time (at least not during the playlist), so all you short boys can stop complaining about how tall I look. :P

lol :lol:... i was thinking about using my female character too since there might only be one in the entire event... if killyou is playing he might play as his chick... but i can't pass on an opportunity to wear short shorts :drool::fap:...

• Like 1