CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Olympics - Feb. 24th (PS3)

i'll keep that in mind (the prison event) for another week ;)... i don't know about you guys but i am kind of themed out at the moment... we did 3 straight weeks of themes, time to take a short break IMO...

Thanks man! Like half the team are cops and the other half are escape convict's plus maybe a mission in the prison etc?

The damn thing looked ready in the leaked footage. I think that'll be an add-on with the Dangerous Business DLC They're just timing these updates so there's no blank spells throughout the year imho.

icon11.gif

I saw we push IGTA night to tuesday for the pack.

rockstar will be looking for pics the first night. we only need a few of the new stuff in there. Everyone can fork over some money for a new suit. 10 grand at most. some struggled to have 10gs for a bike last week. but honestly, fuck off. you can do roof top rumble at your will and earn 18gs in 5-10 minutes. we can do them together the night of if its a problem

"And stay tuned for details about our upcoming Business Update Event Weekend"

if it's anything like the massacre pack, it might run thru the following monday night again... let's wait and see what else they have to say about it in the next few days... but i am sure it'll be similar...

EDIT: we can always get together for a group shot the night of release ;)... i already have photo ideas... and who knows, maybe it'll come out a day earlier again!!

*crosses fingers*

*breaks fingers*

a couple of my photo ideas are for smaller groups ;)...

i'm just going to let this topic stay open for a while longer...

119016.jpg

...aaaaaaand it's closed!

---

actually, before i close this, i am gonna post truth's pics since he hadn't shared them yet...

there's a lot of them featuring us taking selfies lol :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1