CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Multiplayer Event - Feb. 17th (PS3)

---

there's always crazy shit happening at the garage...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

of course we went to the strip club...

0_0.jpg

---

the random spawn definitely dropped me in to a lot of random spots... i used that as opportunities to take some really fucking cool shots... as annoying as it was, it did give me all these amazing views...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

switched characters and spawned all the way out in zancudo :lol:... it was a looooong drive back to town...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

--> LIKE THE NEXT ONE <--

0_0.jpg

it might be one of my very best landscape shots...

• Like 1

Okay, so bOnEs was kind enough to thumb up the first three of my photos you see here, so here they are:

While everyone else was dicking about in the desert, I went away several times to go and pick up crate drops. I returned in time to snap my take on the bloody carnage...

0_0.jpg

Ah, so THAT'S how you do the black-and-white thing. Another view of what I'm calling the "Rat-Loader Spit Roast" over at LSC...

0_0.jpg

Meanwhile, over at Vanilla Unicorn, Chastity looks somewhat cross...

0_0.jpg

Finally, seeing as DiO does likes a good close-up, I thought I'd do a picture of him lining up another one...

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

mine are ALL saved to the forum here. just gotta go lookin for em. well....i have every photo saved to my mac too, even the ones that other ppl did that have me in em. and backed up 3 times in other places. acting like these were my real photography pics. frig. lol