CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Jan. 27 (PS3)

Those pics are great. I have to say, this may of been my favorite igta night so far :thumbup:

EDIT: Another exploding aircraft pic?! Dat Schwatzer Sentinel combo?! A badass solo pic for bOnEs, Rob, and gtagrl?!

Yup, it's official, tonight was my favorite. :wub:

Also, getting stuck on that rooftop was hilarious. :D

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

While I was taking these pics. you have to imagine Kuz serenading us on the piano to Don't stop believing by Journey... It was fucking magical

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

While I was taking these pics. you have to imagine Kuz serenading us on the piano to Don't stop believing by Journey... It was fucking magical

:wub:

• Like 2

Way ahead of you :)
O RLY?

I don't know why it didn't change my pic. It says it has changed in my profile.

Nevermind.

So, here's the view from the iGTA MP rookie.

It's a shame that I couldn't get my microphone to work so that I could actually talk to you all. So I had to leave and get it fixed, and clearly it was a case of the 16 player limit being reached as I tried to return. Despite some questionable races in the first playlist (the Faggio ones, seriously?), I had fun when I was in there, and hopefully I didn't suck badly enough to make you not cringe if I say I'm 'in' for a future event.

Finally, here's my "Hello, I'm new, what the fuck is going on?" shot...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Wha chew talken bout willis? The scooter races are the bomb!!

I take it back slightly. On reflection, the race around the theatre was okay, but the construction site race was just pure evil.

was it the section of the race that was in the middle that got you? can't make it easy...

2500adx.jpg

See, this is why bOnEs is our cameraman. Digital gold.

well don't forget to give it a thumbs up then ;)... despite all my efforts, i haven't had a viral image on the SC since the shadow theatre one...

http://rsg.ms/1f71uQd

• Like 2

So, here's the view from the iGTA MP rookie.

It's a shame that I couldn't get my microphone to work so that I could actually talk to you all. So I had to leave and get it fixed, and clearly it was a case of the 16 player limit being reached as I tried to return. Despite some questionable races in the first playlist (the Faggio ones, seriously?), I had fun when I was in there, and hopefully I didn't suck badly enough to make you not cringe if I say I'm 'in' for a future event.

It's nice to have new blood and welcome to the shenanigans; didn't realize you were booted because of a full lobby but it does get chaotic at times. Glad to hear you had fun, and don't worry about sucking, it's my job to try not to come in last B). We don't care as much about how good or bad you are, more about how you play among the group. Hope to see you online again, and Monday evening mayhem is a regular event if you're free then.

was it the section of the race that was in the middle that got you? can't make it easy...

Indeed it was. It took several drops into the 'pit' before realising that there was a logical way around it.

don't worry about sucking, it's my job to try not to come in last B). We don't care as much about how good or bad you are, more about how you play among the group. Hope to see you online again, and Monday evening mayhem is a regular event if you're free then.

As it turns out, I'm free most Monday nights, so I'm sure you'll see me around again. And thanks for the kind words, hopefully me revealing that I blocked your path towards the end of one race to prevent you from finishing ahead of me doesn't cause a retraction.