CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Dec. 2 (PS3)

after most of you left, we decided to get all gay together... you missed out!!

here's a few more pics that didn't make the cut up above, but should be posted before i delete them...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

not sure what was going on in this pic, i was hoping something better as the trained passed by...

0_0.jpg

the cops chasing whoever was dressed like lester :lol:...

0_0.jpg

the production crew on break waiting for the stunt guys to jump again...

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

OK, double post or not, i thought this was a cool moment... it's "the shot" and the behind the scenes stuff with the other mangled cars and the peeps with their cameras... cool moment, i might share it tomorrow on facebook :ph34r:...

post-24-0-81105900-1386121613_thumb.jpg

EDIT: apparently i'll have to create a better version in photoshop because that image merger app made it look like shit lol :lol:....

• Like 2

Another nice visual bookend within your double post, bOnEs...

In your last photo in post 52 above, the "production crew on break"...in the background you can see where I was standing when I took the second pic in post 53, which shows you taking the epic first pic.

we need to try out some of these pic ideas next time... sequenced images... a line of picture takers, each a half a second apart or something, and from different angles that don't get the other photographers in the frame...

i think we stumbled upon something...

• Like 1

:mellow: You can't force this stuff, Chucky, it just happens. Plus, blame DiO, he's the one that showed up in flamer mode, with his pink T-shirt and hot pink rocket launcher and hot pink bicycle.