Sign in to follow this  
angeal18

Does anyone know how to get the crowbar online?

I had a crowbar in my inventory on GTA Online but when my character got deleted and I lost everything, I forgot where I originally got it. Has anyone here got a crowbar online yet and if so, how?

i somehow picked up a bat. dunno where the fuck i got it, but was goin thru my melee items and it was there. i was like 'da fuck that come from' then tested it out. quite fun.

i was also wondering about that crowbar, would love to get my hands on it.

I grabbed one in the Last Team Standing in Cypress Flats.

Hey good shit Massacre, I'm going to go check and see if I can find it. Its probably the best melee weapon in the game (for me at least) so this helps me out a lot.

I had a crowbar in my inventory on GTA Online but when my character got deleted and I lost everything, I forgot where I originally got it. Has anyone here got a crowbar online yet and if so, how?

Do a team deathmatch on the cargo ship. It's called Cargo. lol. The crowbar spawns in the middle of the map area where you play.

Some pickups in death matches and various game modes carry over to freeroam. I managed to keep the gatling gun from the last wave of boneyard the other day.

Every time I get to keep them, I loose em two or three jobs later. I think its kinda stupid, but I guess its their way of not letting noobs get over powered guns or something