Santiago

How to Make Money

So I want to buy the golf course but I barely have 60 million with all three characters combined. Forget all the money glitches, I need to know how to make money. I have invested in AirEmu and destroyed lots of FlyUS planes but I barely get enough. What are the best ways to make money after beating the game?

but I barely have 60 million with all three characters combined.

60 million? The game's only been out 6 days. With the little bit of crap I spend money on, I still haven't got over $10k with any character!?! Where can I get just a couple hundered thousand?

So I want to buy the golf course but I barely have 60 million with all three characters combined. Forget all the money glitches, I need to know how to make money. I have invested in AirEmu and destroyed lots of FlyUS planes but I barely get enough. What are the best ways to make money after beating the game?

Does destroying the FlyUS planes actually raise the shares of AirEmu? I will have to try this.

Yeah, if a company has a competitor, and they have trucks or whatever around town, you buy stock in the company and destroy things belonging to the competitor. The competitor's stock drops, the stock of the company you have shares in raises.

• Like 1

60 million? The game's only been out 6 days. With the little bit of crap I spend money on, I still haven't got over $10k with any character!?! Where can I get just a couple hundered thousand?

Do the storylines and Lester missions. From my first heist I managed to get $4.4 million in total, which was then divided between the people involved.

Do the storylines and Lester missions. From my first heist I managed to get $4.4 million in total, which was then divided between the people involved.

That's still not enough. If you save the Lester missions until after completing the story you can get around $350 million for each character. Sadly the stock market is unpredictable in this game.

Whatever the lowest share in the games is, put all of your money in it when it's at it's lowest point ( and by low I mean under $4.00-5.00 ). Then just wait for it to go up a couple of dollars and sell it for a massive profit.

So if you invest 20 Million Dollars you could end up making a 10-20 Million Dollar Profit, and then each character now has 30-40 Million, then wait for the stock to go down again ( use the sleep feature to progress the week faster ), and then put all of your money in it again. Each time you do this you will have a larger return on your investment, as well as an increase to your capital. Because the money ends up snow-balling every time you sell your stock for a profit.