DiO

Trevor's background (SPOILERS)

icon11.gif

Well topic title says spoilers but in case ur a dipshit and dont want spoilers and clicked this.....

I think Trevor is Canadian.

talking to a random ped complaining about immigrants, he asked what he thinks of Canadains. During a drug flying mission he mentioned he had friends in Canada. And when driving to los santos he told the story a canadain boy joining the airforce but a airforce shrink said he was psychologically unstable.

Lots probably caught on to this but i ran into that first ped early. Thought asking what he thought about Canadains was pretty random so I started thinking he might be canadian. and the rest of that stuff followed up.

go canada

• Like 1

If the Trisha and Michelle story regarding Trevor means fuck all to you, don't open that spoiler.

His location wasn't that interesting to me in the Trisha story but more about how he fails the psyche test and how Michelle :P got him into crime. Pretty interesting character to me.

icon11.gif

idk if michael is canadian. trevor has to be.

some hick just told me to pull over and shot me dead. IDK why i didnt fire lol. before i died one yelled "I think he's canadain"

lmfao, its a big joke he's canadain

icon11.gif

hhaa THIS is interesting. no storyline spoiler just little things

I switched to trevor and he yelled something like "whatever, pink isnt my colour" to someone driving off. he was wearing this. wore it in a few side missions and a hangout with michael lol

http://rsg.ms/1drbanh

also, while golfing he says something like "i was the under 18 canadain golf champion" when you make a good swing.

He's a confirmed rapist.. I switched to him and he was in bed with Floyd, fondling him and Floyd was crying...

Not a joke.

That is hilarious, but it's not necessarily rape. Suppose Floyd simply regrets giving consent? Or, suppose

those were tears of joy?