DuffMan

Quick reminder about signature size limits

Hello boyos...

Just a small reminder that we do have limits on signature sizes. Images should be no larger than 550x250px and text should be reasonable. Just to remind you what 550x250px looks like:

sig+size.png

IPB 3 has bigger quote boxes than the old boards so if you have images, text AND quotes, just bear in mind it'll take up a lot more space than it used to:

quotes.png

The light green makes it even more annoying when there are loads of quotes as you go down the page. Just something to consider when you're setting up your sig if you're copying it from the old boards.

That's all for now!

- Duff

• Like 1

So, as I'd like to avoid putting any actual thought into this, is there anything I need to take out? The sloganizer portion of the sig would be the easiest to relinquish, but I could drop the Marney quote, if needed.

So, as I'd like to avoid putting any actual thought into this, is there anything I need to take out? The sloganizer portion of the sig would be the easiest to relinquish, but I could drop the Marney quote, if needed.

Would be good if you could take out one or the other, just to the keep the height down a bit. You can decide which one goes.

Or you could bundle the quotes into one box.

Guest Marney1

I think I'll drop both and wait for a new quote.

Get a screen cap then resize it, then add it as an image in your sig instead. Maybe you could have more quotes that way. Just an idea.

@TF :angry:

The sig didn't turn out like I hoped. Oh Well. That is the City of Dayton Ohio in the background with my car I think it turned out alright but for some reason The letters in the corner got real distorted