Sign in to follow this  
eXo Mirakle

R18+ in Australia.

I don't know if this has been covered but here goes.

So recently Australia, where I live, has been allowed R18+ games. I've heard that some things had to be edited for Australians in past GTA games to fit into the MA15+ category. I was thinking this could mean stuff like decapitations will return like in Vice City, also sex scenes and nudity, etc. More of an uncut version really. I remember the strippers in GTA 4 never got naked and shooting people never really left any marks apart from a little blood stain. I was wondering what you guys think of this. Did Australians miss anything? Or was it pretty much the same game?

Pretty much the same game. Strippers didn't get nude in any other version.

I think all blood was takin out of the Aus. version but that was it.

Will they really re-release the games there for that? Could you ever import games? If not, maybe now you have the R18+ you could import a US or UK version of the past games? PS3 is region free from what i remember, unless they patched that in firmware along the line. Not sure about xbox.

I would just import it from anywhere else, like Dup suggested. That's what I'll be doing unless I can find a copy somewhere underground over here where the GTA series is indefinitely banned.

Sign in to follow this