Sign in to follow this  
Crazee

igta5 Signature Comp. 2013

Download and work around with GIMP.

That's what i use, it easy to use and as i'm never going to put any real time into signatures i don't need anything more advanced.

So how's this gonna work? we suggest a theme or you just gonna chose one at random?

Well at the moment there's six player so i'm thinking two semi-finals with three players in each, the top two from each goes through to the final making four in the final. The theme for the each of the semi-finals will be the same, but the final will be a different theme. I've already got the theme's ready if thats the case.

EDIT:

Competitors are you ready. The final list of players are:

Tree Fitty

QD

Bones

Gunny

gtagrl

Dupz

I've split you into two groups. For two semi-finals. The two from each semi-finals with the most votes goes into the Final.

The two groups are:

Gunny vs QD vs Dupz

&

Bones vs gtagrl vs Tree Fitty

The Theme for the semi-finals is Asylum. Interpret it however you want.

Once you've completed your sig send it to me, I'll then make two voting topics once i have everyone's.

Rules:

Signatures should be no larger than 550x250px, and should not exceed 300kb in file size.

Must stay on theme, entries will not count otherwise.

I'm not going to put a deadline on the sigs because i know alot of you are busy with work and such, and it's not like we need to rush this through.

Edited by Craze

post-12-0-54572600-1366691542.png

my entry.

Bronson kissing Brian, Qd anal raping Dupz0r, Bones super excited, and then we have luis filling in the gap.

• Like 3

post-12-0-54572600-1366691542.png

my entry.

Bronson kissing Brian, Qd anal raping Dupz0r, Bones super excited, and then we have luis filling in the gap.

I like the way you think ;)

I finished mine the other day, I thought Craze was posing these?

Meh, It was more so everyone i.e. the voters, got to see them all for the first time, and together, so there'd be no bias. Was also gunna do it anonymous, (not that i told you guys that, was going to when everyone had finished), so that people were voting on the Signature only, and not on the member who made it.

Oh well.

Cuda, why dont you go back to eating drunken teenage pussy and hanging out with the "dudes" in the wieght room pumping each other "up"? <_<

Was also gunna do it anonymous, (not that i told you guys that, was going to when everyone had finished), so that people were voting on the Signature only, and not on the member who made it.

Hey Craze - my design has my screen name in it (it's a signature competition after all :mellow: )...people are going to know it's mine just by looking at it. Were we supposed to do something generic?

Was also gunna do it anonymous, (not that i told you guys that, was going to when everyone had finished), so that people were voting on the Signature only, and not on the member who made it.

Hey Craze - my design has my screen name in it (it's a signature competition after all :mellow: )...people are going to know it's mine just by looking at it. Were we supposed to do something generic?

Meh, should of told you guys that earlier, didn't think It would of been an issue, my bad. Nah, don't worry gtagrl.

But I will make the final anonymous.

But can you still send me it through PM when you're done. (Y)

I could make an anonymous one if you prefer, craze.

Nah, as gtagrl has put her name in her sig it makes no difference now that you already showed yours early. It's my fault for not letting you guys know. First time round there was bound to be a mistake somewhere lol.

But you, or anyone can enter a different sig if they want, as long as it's before voting begins, obviously.

Im cool with the way it stands, so its only gonna be top two next time then...

I think 2 v 2 v 2, then one final three way would have been the way to go. Maybe next time

• Like 1

i think our name should be next to our design anyways... if people are playing favorites over who their eyes see listed then they're obviously not judging with their constructive eye... this isn't the asylum, it's a little more serious... plus, we'd all figure out who did what once we got used to their design style...

• Like 1

I think 2 v 2 v 2, then one final three way would have been the way to go. Maybe next time

I like that, only reason I did it that way was cos it was the easiest way to split the players up, plus in case there were uneven numbers it wouldn't make much difference.

i think our name should be next to our design anyways... if people are playing favorites over who their eyes see listed then they're obviously not judging with their constructive eye... this isn't the asylum, it's a little more serious... plus, we'd all figure out who did what once we got used to their design style...

True, I'd rather try the anonymous way to see if it works, If people guess who's is who's then thats part of the fun! If it doesn't work then no harm done, plus it ain't like you guys won't get any credit cos once the votings finish, can show who's is who's.

Either way won't do that in the semi's, only the final.

No problem if that's what you want for the final round, Craze, it's just good to know ahead of time. To me, 'signature' implies we've signed it with our name somehow - what you're describing is sig-sized artwork. Just as fun to make. :)

You might have a point..... :P

Tell you what, whoever gets to the final can decide on whether or not they want it to be anonymous final or not. Then everyone's happy. If it's a draw then I'll decide, fair enough? :)

Anyway i've got everyone entry so will be doing the Vote Topics. . . . . probably before you read this.

edit: Or maybe not.

Edited by Craze