Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

E3 2011

E3 - 2011 - 6th-9th June

Every year, one of the biggest gaming events occurs. And this is the place for big companies to reveal new and possibly exciting news. This could be anything from a new triple a looking game title to an entirely new console. Lets hope we get something good this year :D

Anyway, I thought I'd gather some pre-exhibition videos which will/should be in E3 this year, and i thought you guys could add to the thread as more news is revealed. And we can generally discuss it.

This is the schedule for the next couple of days:

Monday, June 6 9 events

9:00AM PDT

E3 All Access Live Kickoff!

Live on Spike TV and GameTrailers.com

GTTV counts down to E3 with the exclusive first look at NINJA GAIDEN 3, THQ’s Danny Bilson presents the first-ever footage from SAINTS ROW 3, Xbox’s Phil Spencer reveals the SUMMER OR ARCADE lineup for Xbox Live, and Bethesda presents the first live demo of PREY 2.

9:30AM PDT

Xbox 360: The Future Revealed

Commercial Free on SpikeTV and GameTrailers.com

GEARS OF WAR 3, FORZA 4, STAR WARS for Kinect and more surprises, live from Galen Center in Los Angeles.

11:00AM PDT

Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, Batman and Bioshock

Live on Spike TV and GameTrailers.com

Do not miss 90 minutes of wall-to-wall world exclusive first looks at the biggest games of E3. Ken Levine premieres new footage from BIOSHOCK INFINITE and Todd Howard shows the first gameplay demo of THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM. Plus, the first-ever live demo of BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY with Sefton Hill from Rocksteady and a live gameplay demo of MODERN WARFARE 3 with Glen Schofield and Robert Bowling. Also don’t miss world premiere footage from PROTOTYPE 2, the premiere of the E3 trailer for RESISTANCE 3 from Sony, and other guests who will share big game news and surprise demos.

12:30PM PDT

Gamechangers: EA 2011 Preview

Commercial Free on SpikeTV and GameTrailers.com

BATTLEFIELD 3, MASS EFFECT 3, NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN, SSX, MADDEN NFL 12, FIFA 12 and more! Electronic Arts premieres its future games line-up live from E3 in Los Angeles.

1:30PM PDT

Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3 And More

Streaming Live on GameTrailers.com

GTTV breaks down the EA showcase and David Jaffe joins us on set to world premiere TWISTED METAL’s E3 demo, plus the exclusive first trailer for GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTORS. Then, you still want more MASS EFFECT 3? Casey Hudson is back for another exclusive demo. We catch up with TED PRICE from Insomniac Games and count down to the Ubisoft E3 briefing.

2:30PM PDT

Ubisoft 2011 E3 Briefing

Live coverage of the 2011 Ubisoft briefing with world premieres of ASSASSINS’ CREED: REVELATIONS, GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER and more surprise announcements and reveals.

3:45PM PDT

Peter Moore, Don Mattrick, Hitman: Absolution, Darkness II, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

After Ubisoft, we’re back in our studio with a ton of surprise guests and demos. EA Sports’ Peter Moore joins us to discuss the state of the sports gaming business, and Geoff interviews Xbox’s Don Mattrick about the company’s big E3 announcements. Plus world premiere demos of THE DARKNESS II, DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION, and the world gameplay premiere of HITMAN: ABSOLUTION.

5:00PM PDT

Sony E3 2011 Press Conference

Jack Tretton and PlayStation unveil the future LIVE with can’t miss demos of UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION and RESISTANCE 3, plus breaking news on the NGP handheld system and more surprises.

6:30PM PDT

Rage and Day 1 Wrap Up

Reaction to the Sony press conference plus Tim Willits from id joins us for the world premiere of the E3 demo for RAGE from id.

Tuesday, June 7 9 events

8:30AM PDT

Battlefield 3 And Jack Tretton

We’re back live with the first details on BATTLEFIELD 3’s multiplayer mode with Patrick Bach. Then Jack Tretton joins Geoff live to discuss Sony’s E3 news and we count down to Nintendo’s 2011 E3 Media Briefing.

9:00AM PDT

Nintendo E3 Press Conference

A can’t miss event! Reggie Fils-Aime, Satoru Iwata and others announces the first details about the successor to the Wii at its 2011 Media Briefing. Plus, the latest on the 3DS and Nintendo Wii.

10:00AM PDT

Assassins Creed, John Riccitiello, Naughty Dog and Hulk Hogan

The briefings are over but the exclusives just keep coming! Back at our live stage, Ubisoft world premieres the multiplayer mode of ASSASSINS’ CREED REVELATIONS and EA CEO John Riccitiello joins Geoff for a live interview. Plus, Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra from Naughty Dog stop by to discuss UNCHARTED 3, Hulk Hogan joins us live on set, and more surprises.

11:00AM PDT

Reggie, Zelda, NGP and More

The big man Reggie Fils-Aime meets up with Geoff – and this time it’s live! You don’t want to miss this interview. Plus, the first ever demo of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD. Sony stops by with the NGP and some of the just-announced games for the system. Plus, more surprise demos we can’t talk about yet and game designer Michel Ancel brings by an exclusive new look at RAYMAN: ORIGINS.

12:00PM PDT

The Bonus Round Live!

Yep, it’s our first LIVE Bonus Round ever. Join Geoff, N’Gai Croal, Stephen Totilo from Kotaku, and Jeff Gerstmann from Giant Bomb for a live Bonus Round to discussion Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft at E3 2011. Who won the press conference war? Watch the debate!

1:00PM PDT

Driver, Need For Speed: The Run, Yves Guillemot, Starhawk and Ed Boon

We’re back live on our set and joined by Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot. In addition, see world premiere demos of DRIVER, NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN, STARHAWK, and ED BOON joins us to reveal a new Mortal Kombat fataility.

2:00PM PDT

Cliffy B, Street Fighter X Tekken, Journey, Frank Gibeau and More

Tune in for a first look at JOURNEY at E3, plus the first demo of STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN. EA games boss Frank Gibeau answers your questions, and Cliff Bleszinski from Epic takes your social media questions about GEARS OF WAR 3.

3:00PM PDT

Spider-Man, Michael Pachter, Bastion and More

Our E3 live coverage continues with the first live demo of SPIDER-MAN: EDGE OF TIME. Michael Pachter appears LIVE on our set to discuss his E3 predictions and what really happened. Super Giant Games visits us to discuss BASTION and more to be announced.

4:00PM PDT

Exclusive Surprise Demos, Star Wars Exclusive, Activision CEO and More

Our final hour of live coverage is loaded with surprises. STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC drops an exclusive new trailer, Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg answers Geoff’s questions, and we have a couple of top-secret demos we can’t tell you about just yet -- including some surprises for the PlayStation 3 that will be seen first right here!

Source: http://www.e3expo.com/

More will be posted when available.

Here is a couple of teaser videos which I've found so far related to E3 and they do not disappoint!

Tomb Raider:

Pray 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SE1Os1vEg

Saints Row: The Third

Some Actual Gameplay/realtime graphics:

Silent Hill: Downpour

And this is just SO random it's funny. If you find limbless bodies flapping around killing snakes and demons with faces for butt's which chase young girls funny! xD

Never Dead:

Feel free to add to this. Hopefully we'll see some interesting things this year, maybe Max Payne if we're lucky!

Live coverage available from both Gametrailers and Gamespot.

• Like 1

that's what i figured the news would be all about... wasn't their presentation labeled, "the future"...?? the future as in, halo 4 will take place in the future?! lol, not a good showing at all... the only cool thing was the xbox live TV, which in some ways, could change how you watch and pay for TV... but then again, i don't watch TV anyways...

I'm astounded by Saints Row's ability to look stupid and epic at the same time. Looking forward to SR3.

And this is just SO random it's funny. If you find limbless bodies flapping around killing snakes and demons with faces for butt's which chase young girls funny! xD

Never Dead:

That's the most Japanese game I've ever seen.

pfft, they wish their system could handle that... nintendo's system is always gimped in order to sell at a lower price... innovative? probably, but they expect their tried and true franchises to sell their systems before it even goes on sale... will the new zelda be compatible?? that'll be the bigger question... if it's compatible with the new system, maybe i'll wait until then...

nintendo's one mistake was not releasing a zelda game in the prime of the wii... i would of bought one if i had too but twilight princess released on the gamecube so i didn't see a reason to...

@massacre - where's the new SR3 info?? i want details dammit!!

Guest Marney1

If we see anything from Rockstar at this years E3 I will be totally surprised.

kinda getting bored waiting on a gta v announced, when it happens it will be 'ah finally' moment, ok lets wait another 6 months lol. i could have done without la noire, maybe even red dead,.

I could have done without LA Noire, but not Red Dead Redemption. RDR was epic.

@massacre - where's the new SR3 info?? i want details dammit!!

Info's kind of slow, but I keep up to date. What kind of info are you after?

• Like 4

i dont understand why its nearly 4 years since gta iv came out.

gta 3 - 2001

gta vice city - 2002

gta san andreas - 2004

after sony got to grip the ps2 tech they got straight into making more gta games,

it surely cant take as long as it has to make a new grand theft auto.

if a ps4 is a year or 2 away it doesnt seem right that theres only been one gta this generation.

i dont understand why its nearly 4 years since gta iv came out.

gta 3 - 2001

gta vice city - 2002

gta san andreas - 2004

after sony got to grip the ps2 tech they got straight into making more gta games,

it surely cant take as long as it has to make a new grand theft auto.

if a ps4 is a year or 2 away it doesnt seem right that theres only been one gta this generation.

With greater tech advancements comes greater effort needed by the entire dev team. Greater effort requires more time and people to work on it.

More power doesn't just aid the development, it creates new ways of doing things which may look much better but takes twice as long to produce.

Sony Press Conference is about to start. :)

/edit

O_O OMFG UNCHARTED 3 opening was EPIC!

just had a thought, if by some unlikely shocking outcome... the reason gta v has been in production for so long is that their also producing it on nintendo's new console. if the crazy rumours are true could be a launch title for it..

i could only hope.

edit.

surprise, that 24" 3D monitor was pretty nice, wouldn't mind that, but if I'm going to save up for it I think I would just wait another few months and buy a proper 3D TV.

PS Vita, looked awesome was hoping for a Rockstar announcement, would have sealed the deal for me, not happy with the title available just now for it, never been an uncharted fan, got both lbp and mod nation on ps3 and don't like them. I'll wait on some more announcements before I decide if I'm buying it.

Sony's just made a new resistance fan, had the first one as a launch title and sold it and my playstation straight away. was not impressed. will be getting Resistance 3.

What was so good about battlefield 3?, that tank level was pretty boring...

Sony just confirmed a list of vita developers and rockstsr games appear on the list. The list is on ign. I'd post it bit I'm on the iPhone lol

1. I doubt the next PlayStation console is close. PS3 has tons of life left. The 3D-capable upgrade was a software download, not a hardware add on.

2. Remember Rockstar North is making AGENT right now so how could they put out two large (and good quality) games in a short time?

that PS Vita looks good, considering what its capable of, i thought it would be more expensive.

What i want to know is how the 3G will work in countries where AT&T doesnt exist.

Im not sure if im getting it (probably i will) because i barely use my PSP... but this has some features that i think id like, also, it seems like checking sites wont be a paine in the ass now.

PS Vita is gonna be cheap, but is it gonna be another PSP? It needs the games. I mean Uncharted looks great, but they're starting to do a Tomb Raider with it and over-using it. It will become boring soon enough, LBP looked good, but nothing new. Modnations will be good if you're a racing fan who doesn't car fundamentally about the Graphics. But what was that other game called? The Torchlight rip off? It looks like a fair few games out there.

If Vita wants to sell it just needs better games. 3DS had crappy games from the beginning, and I believe that will only start taking off next week when Zelda Ocarina of Time is out.

so far E3 has been uneventful... nothing has stood out at all... where's the games?!?!

:blink: Really?

I've found it quite eventful for both 360 and PS3...

Uncharted 3 gameplay looked epic. Resistance 2 wasn't as good as I had hoped. Tomb Raider looked bloody amazing. Bioshock 3 looked out of this world. Mass effect 3 looked pretty exciting. inFamous 2 looked better then the first. Modern Warfare 3 had an epic set piece of New York. And not forgetting Skyrim, which looked fucking brilliant!!!

This years E3 has already outshone last years (but I guess that wasn't hard).

well that's just the problem... none of those games, besides uncharted, interest me... i might play infamous 2 someday and perhaps i might check out skyrim, but i am not seeing anything new... these have all been confirmed since before E3... i was hoping to hear of some new and exciting games...

there's a new sly cooper, i guess that's a start...

Far Cry 3 looked pretty bad ass with EXTREME foliage! And Assassin's Creed: Revelations has an interesting story as usual.

i see what you mean though, you wanna see less sequels and more innovation and originality, amIrite?

yes... i am looking forward to the new assassin's creed and the new uncharted, and the new saints row, but i used to think this show was about new hardware and new games... not re-hashed ideas and sequels...

where's the innovation?! sure the sony vita is a nice touch, and i am sure nintendo's system will WOW us but, there's nothing new and exciting to look forward to when it comes to games...

yes... i am looking forward to the new assassin's creed and the new uncharted, and the new saints row, but i used to think this show was about new hardware and new games... not re-hashed ideas and sequels...

where's the innovation?! sure the sony vita is a nice touch, and i am sure nintendo's system will WOW us but, there's nothing new and exciting to look forward to when it comes to games...

Well we should find out in 5 or so minutes :)

Instead of Wii 2 it's Wii U xD

Tablet controller O_O

Bit of an anti-climax if you ask me...