Sign in to follow this  
Pothatuu

Vice City 10th Anniversary October 29th

apple has pretty much perfected their iOS app service, doesn't surprise me that they're not having an issue... i feel for the android users though, i am used to seeing delays on some of my favorite things... like skyrim DLC, fallout DLC, GTA DLC, etc etc etc...

the controls are still tough to get a grasp of, but it's nice to have complete control over the button layout... i am getting a lot better at driving, but i am no good on foot... at all... i feel like i am gonna die in every shootout in the future... i can't move tommy in a fluid motion, he goes left, right, turns around and runs into traffic...

i'll get it eventually...

am i the only one playing this?! :P... i do like how i can take screenshots at any moment...

IMG_0193.png

my favorite van :D...

----------

IMG_0222.png

...and yes... diaz's car is still indestructible!!

I have to wait for Rockstar to upload to Android.

I never knew Diaz's car was indestructible.

About halfway through on the iPad at the moment. Playing VC again has reminded me how much more interesting Miami is, asthetically and culturally in comparison to LA. I really wish R* had taken V to Vice City again, imagine how sweet VC would look with V's gameplay/graphics, plus the map could be expanded dramatically, taking into account Miami's downtown expansion, the everglades/swamps, the Floridian outback, key west, NASA launch sites, etc.. I think that present day Miami would've worked too, the 80's was perhaps its heyday, but when you go to Miami these days, well South Beach anyway, it still feels like the 80's, but with extacy as well as cocaine. I think VC is still R*'s golden child.

IMG_0222.png

...and yes... diaz's car is still indestructible!!

I never knew Diaz's car was indestructible.

been playing it on my girlfriends ipad haha. didn't know his car was indestructible either

really?!?! you have to kill diaz in the mission, "guarding angel"... once he starts talking to the gangsters, shoot him and his bodyguards... then go take his car... it's the only indestructible car in the game... really, the only way to destroy it is to flip it over... never shows damage, never blows up from constantly crashing it or from gunshots...

it was built that way because of the shootout that takes place in the mission... since diaz is suppose to leave at the end of the mission, and the car is parked in the middle of the action, it was written into the code that it couldn't be destroyed...

wow, i thought everyone knew about that car...

i never used it on missions for fear of losing it after cutscenes, or flipping it over... i more or less used it when i was fucking around blowing shit up, running from the cops, stunts, etc... there's a few missions out there that had cars with certain indestructible aspects, but diaz's admiral from that mission had them all... and it's within the 1st dozen or so missions...

it always makes me do side stuff to get enough money to have a garage when the "guardian angels" mission popped up... and the links view apartment is 1/2 off in this game for some reason, it used to be $6K... i saved up extra money thinking it was gonna be 6K :P...

i never used it on missions for fear of losing it after cutscenes, or flipping it over... i more or less used it when i was fucking around blowing shit up, running from the cops, stunts, etc... there's a few missions out there that had cars with certain indestructible aspects, but diaz's admiral from that mission had them all... and it's within the 1st dozen or so missions...

it always makes me do side stuff to get enough money to have a garage when the "guardian angels" mission popped up... and the links view apartment is 1/2 off in this game for some reason, it used to be $6K... i saved up extra money thinking it was gonna be 6K :P...

I'll remember this, Thanks. I should look for an easter egg list before I get the game.

IMG_0228.png

also, last night i passed probably the hardest mission in the game... at least, it's the hardest one i could remember... it's the one where you have to steal a tank from a convo of soldiers... i've had my troubles with the shooting mechanic, but after passing this mission on the 4th try, the future looks bright... lol, i passed it with 001 health too :lol:, forgot to take a screenshot of that memorable moment...

• Like 1

Rockstar Warehouse: Vice City Anniversary Collection

actual_1354661289.jpg

Vice City 10th Anniversary Logo Tee

This 100% cotton tee features the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary logo on the front and a small Rockstar Games logo right below the neckline on the back. Available in pink and black variations for both men's and women's sizes

actual_1354661220.jpg

Vice City 10th Anniversary Body Faders® Tee

These 100% cotton tees are constructed from a temperature sensitive pigment that changes between two colors. The blue tee features the sleek and low profile Infernus on the front and changes from blue when cold to sky blue when warm. The grey tee features the iconic Vice City girl on the front and changes from grey when cold to white when warm. Both tees include a small Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary logo just below the neck line on the back.

actual_1354661237.jpg

Head Band

Our absorbent, soft black cotton Head Band includes an embroidered neon pink Vice City logo on its front and the Rockstar Games logo on the back.

Rubik’s Cube®

The classic 6-sided cube featuring 80s era pastels and artwork from the original Vice City.

Beach Ball

Constructed from heavy duty PVC vinyl, the Vice City 10th Anniversary beach ball inflates to a diameter of 10.5” and features the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary logo on its alternating pink and black panels and a Rockstar Games logo on the bottom.

Pin Set

This set of twenty traditional two-piece round buttons features the original Rockstar Games artwork from Vice City.

Money Clip

This custom design two-sided money clip is constructed from a nickel-plated brass alloy and features the Vice City 10th Anniversary logo on one side and the Rockstar Games logo on the other.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/47121/vice-city-anniversary-collection-at-the-rockstar-warehouse.html

i am sure it is, if you got it from the marketplace...

in other news, i am getting really good at shooting with this touch screen... aiming is still tricky, but it was the hardest obstacle to overcome... now it's gotten a lot easier to pass through missions, especially these latter ones with lots of enemies... vehicle pursuers are the new challenge now :P... they drive so much better than me!!

---------

IMG_0230.png

FOOOOORREEE!!!

--------------

IMG_0264.png

say hello to my little mansion...

--------------

IMG_0265.png

cubans in a box...

---------------

IMG_0244.png

IMG_0249.png

i support single moms...

---------

i've got one complaint about this game... every business and safehouse is 1/2 off... it makes it too easy to obtain them... i make enough money off of missions and by collecting the purse sitting in front of every business... i've only bought one business so far because they're too easy to get... i gotta buy a couple more soon so i stop playing the main missions, but it's just too easy in this version :(...

i think i just corrupted my save file!!! :angry:... i forgot that you couldn't save at the cherry popper ice cream place and now i can't make ice cream deliveries!! i honk the horn but no tune plays... i can't believe this bug still exists!!! what the fuck, i have to start over?!

i think i just corrupted my save file!!! :angry:... i forgot that you couldn't save at the cherry popper ice cream place and now i can't make ice cream deliveries!! i honk the horn but no tune plays... i can't believe this bug still exists!!! what the fuck, i have to start over?!

I never had that bug happen on PS2.

A bunch of people are waiting for a Vercetti figure. Not sure they'll get it. This whole anniversary has been lacking compared to III.

I would've at least appreciated to have had the lithograph poster.

Rockstar Warehouse: Vice City Anniversary Collection

actual_1354661289.jpg

Vice City 10th Anniversary Logo Tee

This 100% cotton tee features the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary logo on the front and a small Rockstar Games logo right below the neckline on the back. Available in pink and black variations for both men's and women's sizes

actual_1354661220.jpg

Vice City 10th Anniversary Body Faders® Tee

These 100% cotton tees are constructed from a temperature sensitive pigment that changes between two colors. The blue tee features the sleek and low profile Infernus on the front and changes from blue when cold to sky blue when warm. The grey tee features the iconic Vice City girl on the front and changes from grey when cold to white when warm. Both tees include a small Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary logo just below the neck line on the back.

actual_1354661237.jpg

Head Band

Our absorbent, soft black cotton Head Band includes an embroidered neon pink Vice City logo on its front and the Rockstar Games logo on the back.

Rubik’s Cube®

The classic 6-sided cube featuring 80s era pastels and artwork from the original Vice City.

Beach Ball

Constructed from heavy duty PVC vinyl, the Vice City 10th Anniversary beach ball inflates to a diameter of 10.5” and features the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary logo on its alternating pink and black panels and a Rockstar Games logo on the bottom.

Pin Set

This set of twenty traditional two-piece round buttons features the original Rockstar Games artwork from Vice City.

Money Clip

This custom design two-sided money clip is constructed from a nickel-plated brass alloy and features the Vice City 10th Anniversary logo on one side and the Rockstar Games logo on the other.

http://www.rockstarg...-warehouse.html

Wasn't there meant to be 'never before seen artwork'. I agree this anniversary seems lazy in comparison. I still hope for a Vercetti figurine, but i can see that probably wont be happening now..

Also bOnEs, that sucks dude. Did you only make the one save file? I ALWAYS make a double of every save file on EVERY game i play(if i get the option , non-autosave games). OCD saves your game! lol

I guess that's the reality. They only made 1500 Claude figures, and they still have less than 100 sitting in the warehouse. That could be like 15, but they did discount the figure a couple of weeks back.