Bronson

Theme Parks, Rides and Attractions

So far there have been no signs that the carnival rides at the "Del Perro pier" are working. Do you guys think it will be open and working or will it be just like the carnival in GTA IV?

Here's the better question. Is it called Pleasure Pier or Del Perro Pier? Because there are screenshots that refer to it as both of them.

• Like 1

Closed, decrepit theme parks have a cool eerie feel to them, they're not all bad. Though I would like there to be a working theme park in a GTA game. They kept talking about the Glory Hole theme park in SA, but it wasn't physically there (unless somebody found it, please correct me). There's a lot of cool stuff they could do with a theme park as well, similar to the plot of Beverly Hills Cop III that had to do with a counterfeit operation being run inside of a theme park.

So far there have been no signs that the carnival rides at the "Del Perro pier" are working. Do you guys think it will be open and working or will it be just like the carnival in GTA IV?

Here's the better question. Is it called Pleasure Pier or Del Perro Pier? Because there are screenshots that refer to it as both of them.

Pretty sure Del Perro Pier is the whole boardwalk area, while Pleasure Pier is the theme park itself.

Fuck, I certainly hope so. I'd gif that shit and keep it as my sig for eternity.

And change the one you have now. You are so close to moderating the whole internet. And I love Fallout with random gibberish I can't read. :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Something tells me to find the biggest plane and crash it into the ferris wheel when I get the chance..

• Like 1