Guest Marney-1

Whore of the Orient

Guest Marney-1

"Shanghai, 1936. Whore of the Orient. Paris of the East. The most corrupt and decadent city on the planet, where anything can be had or done for the right price. Plaything of Western powers who greedily exploit the Chinese masses. Boiling pot of Chinese nationalism, with the Kuomintang ruthlessly trying to suppress Communism and the labour movement. Home to the International Police Force, a group of Western cops hopelessly trying to keep the lid on and keep the peace."

post-10-0-02204100-1346340728_thumb.jpg

Being developed for next generation gaming consoles and PC.

Team Bondi

Guest Marney-1

Hopefully it doesn't take as long as LA Noire to come out...

With it being for next gen consoles I'm not going to be holding my breath that's for sure.

You're holding your breath for Agent, and that'll end up being cancelled. Might as well hold it for this, too.

On topic, I do love my corrupt Asian cities (Bangkok, I'm looking at you ;):fap: ), so this has my attention.

Pretty cool. I remember when I first heard of the PS3, got one and played Motorstorm. Thought it was the most advanced game... Ever back then. This will probably be the same, so imagine how advanced next gen games a few years later will be compared to this.