That post is from August of last year, prior to anything Epsilon-related being mentioned. Despite the fact that his name is 'dumbfuck,' I'm sure he knows by now.

• Like 1

Nah, we were getting Epsilon hints since at least July. Remember "Morgan August", on the EpsilonismToday website's "Testimonials" section?

Show what they mean lobg ago when asked about Bigfoot. R* said there was no Bigfoot in the woods of SA but there is sonething else. To this day, no one knows what it is

I think DarkMythHunter found something. It's a youtube video about the Back 'o Beyond woods creature.. There seems to be some kind of weird 2d monkey looking creature that pops up a couple of times. To me it looks like a small fuzzy blob with eyes. It could be anything.

People have seen shadows move quickly in the distance, but like I said, it could be nothing.

My grandma is probably lost in the woods in SA.

I don't know that much about the Epsilon cult. Are they suppose to be like the Scientologists or the Mormons or the Jehova Witnesses? Or are they a Satanic cult? I've just experienced an epiphany. Wouldn't it be nice if I shot a missle directly into there headquarters and the cult members in all there robes are running around outside in flames. And then I park my fire truck in front of the building and refuse to put out the fire. No matter how they beg for water I just say, no.

Jesus Christ no!, ill move it along. I think part of the myth will be a secret military compound hidden in the mountain, but there is a fenced area you can't cross if you do l, like "area 51" they have guys watching you.