Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Dinner

Usually a mix of either tuna, salmon or chicken, mixed with broccoli, whole eggs, potato, rice.

Like to season most things with salsa, pepper or just various seasoning mixes from the market.

2555_grilled_salmon.jpg

dsc038321.jpg

Chip shop dinner today.

Chips, fritter, battered sausage, curry and four slices of bread.

I don't know why but everytime I have a meal at home I have to lots of bread with it.

21mf9df.jpg

Lunch :)

*reports to moderator for being off topic*

Pasta tonight. I can't cook fuck all else.

Guest Marney-1

Caviar and.............nah, I found 3 sausage rolls and a tin of spaghetti. Bitch needs to stop working so much and get the fucking shopping in. Dishes are piling up too.

Guest Marney-1

With these meals some of your Brits are talking about how the F do you stay in shape I eat healthy stuff and good portions and still my metabolism tells me to get fat immediately.. Lmao my body sucks.

I find it really hard to put weight on but then again I've always been very active.

Guest Marney-1

I'm eating fast food right now also.

Mine wasn't fast food, my missus cooked it.

With these meals some of your Brits are talking about how the F do you stay in shape I eat healthy stuff and good portions and still my metabolism tells me to get fat immediately.. Lmao my body sucks.

Americans get fat by default. Although now we've been saturated with all your McDonalds, KFCs and other fast food we're going the same way.

Anyway that pizza I had turned out to be breakfast and dinner as i've been full up ever since, had a couple of biscuits and that's it.

Guest Marney-1

Americans get fat by default. Although now we've been saturated with all your McDonalds, KFCs and other fast food we're going the same way.

Anyway that pizza I had turned out to be breakfast and dinner as i've been full up ever since, had a couple of biscuits and that's it.

I ate half a pack of ginger nuts earlier.

Ok thats just a self embelished comment. I wasted 15 seconds reading it.

Anyway the other day I grilled some chicken and red peppers using Moroccan Ras El Hanout seasoning with the buffalo tabasco it might sound weird but it was amazing. And I made a salad with it with low fat yogurt caesar dressing. Baby Spinach and greens