Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

Gamestop Interview

I got a job interview with Gamestop on Wednesday and i was wondering if there are any Gamestop employees in these Forums that could give me some pointers on what they ask during the interview, how i should respond, etc.

you're not what they're looking for then.. you actually have to be an avid gamer of all genres and systems... maybe not own all systems and games, but know about all systems and games, including game styles... and for consoles, knowing all the ins and outs and abilities... know what PS+ offers and xbox live gold offers... know about network games and accessories...

but then again, when i go to gamestop, all i hear is call of duty... so i could be wrong...

you're not what they're looking for then.. you actually have to be an avid gamer of all genres and systems... maybe not own all systems and games, but know about all systems and games, including game styles... and for consoles, knowing all the ins and outs and abilities... know what PS+ offers and xbox live gold offers... know about network games and accessories...

but then again, when i go to gamestop, all i hear is call of duty... so i could be wrong...

Ohhhh dont get my wrong i KNOW everything there probably is to know about COD i just hate it!

Don't mention you dislike call of duty and the yearly releases of sports game. Also be prepared to be pushed to offer things such as Gamestop Elite service/preorders with every sale.

Don't mention you dislike call of duty and the yearly releases of sports game. Also be prepared to be pushed to offer things such as Gamestop Elite service/preorders with every sale.

Thanks for the tips ill try to keep my emotions inside!

Thanks for the tips ill try to keep my emotions inside!

I don't see why it bothers people that much. If you don't like a game just don't play it. There's a difference between a game being shit and thus people must be warned(such as Red Faction Armaggedon, or SWTOR, both fresh in my mind at the moment) and a game being recycled. Games like FIFA or Madden aren't bad. The functionality is there, it isn't super glitchy etc, it's just recycled.

just bring a big bag of lemon kush, slam it on the table, and say when do I start.

i like your style... you're hired, if i had a job where i could do such a thing... you and me would go far, or at least far out there man...

• Like 3