DuPz0r

The Warriors

main2.jpg

Anyone ever play this game on PS2 a few years back? I think it was a great expression of the original film.

The main reason I made this thread though, was not just to talk about the game, but the possibility of a future Warriors game... Rockstar Games have recently introduced the crew function to the social club, as you all probably know. We've seen R* adapt most of their popular titles to multiplayer, and have seen some nice innovative game modes along the way. This crew function would work perfectly with an online-mulitplayer version of the Warriors imo.

So, what is the likeliness that they would make a new Warriors game? Well, Rockstar do like to make their one-off titles here and there. But we did see a Manhunt 2, and a Smugglers Run 2, among others. So there is always a chance they could decide to make a new Warriors, if they see the potential profit.

Potential Game types:

Looking at games like; RD, GTA, MP - We have some good starting point for online game types:

Territory Wars

The first and most important thing about The Warriors, is the territory earn't. So an online adaptation could see servers with set clans fighting for parts of the map. This could be done in a similar way to Max Payne's Gang Wars mode, where multiple chapters can contribute to the outcome of the game.

Tagging Up Turf

A bit like Capture the Bag/Flag, but with spray points. The most tags sprayed by the end of the game wins.

Don't ask what made me write this up, i just started thing about it after seeing a crew named after a warriors gang whilst playing Max Payne.

Add to this if you want.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Never played it and I hated the film but here's an interview with Rockstar's Jeronimo Barrera who was the producer on The Warriors.

This would be a really cool game to remake or make something similar in a different city maybe even being able to leave a city.

The Warriors was my favorite video game based on a film. They stayed true to the story, characters, and the environment. I'd fuck a corpse for another R* game of that ilk.

I'd fuck a corpse for Necrophillia Awareness.

Gee been trying to find a copy of The Warriors for a while... it was a brilliant game that not only stayed true to the movie

but also threw in a convincing backstory for the setup of the film. Also the multiplayer games weren't crap either...And the bosses were hillarious (Weird fury with bats taped together)

I'd be keen to see another game... but plotline?

i loved that game the warriors its one of the only games ever made that stayed with how the movie showed it

watch the move if you play it because it would make sense

i am king on that game more fun with cheats.

don't be dis-en on this fool.