jobo

American Football

Indiana its high school just so you know

Oh...never mind. It thought it was either a school in south east Texas or eastern Nebraska. Each region has a team with about the same color scheme.

Ya we are playing at Lucas oil this year for our second game against tri-west Hendricks. Its gona be so badass.

lucas0708903_small.jpg lucas08956_small.jpg lucas08955_small.jpg lucas08954_small.jpg lucas08953_small.jpg lucas08952_small.jpg lucas08951_small.jpg

I bet that was fun I like the Texans linebacker Brian Cushing he is a beast.

I hope they can keep the injuries down this year. If they stay healthy, they have a real shot at the super bowl

Ya this last year was there first year ever making the playoffs

But they had the number 2 defense I believe.

Kind of off topic on teams but next year for football I'm looking for some new gear and wanted to see if anyone here recommends any type of cleats.

I play defensive line

I just bought some kick ass cleats and a girdle so I don't have to use the schools. Its not off topic.

Kind of off topic on teams but next year for football I'm looking for some new gear and wanted to see if anyone here recommends any type of cleats.

I play defensive line

On the line, you really can't go wrong with anything high-top or high-cut. Trust me, it'll save your ankles

My cleats are high mid cut. They are blue and black to match my teams colors and they say Nike on the back.

I actually enjoy AF (althought I think it takes too fucking long, it's a real ballache staying up for it here). I'm just employing the jobo method of opinion sharing.

if you're reading the previous posts in this topic, they're all taken out of context because there was another person who wouldn't stop talking about how gay football was... we got his shit deleted... if you're talking about more recent stuff, then i guess i have no room to speak...

do you guys in europe actually enjoy the london game we play once a year over there?? the NFL says it's a huge hit... i actually kinda miss the watching the NFL europe league, they closed the league about 5 or so years ago...

do you guys in europe actually enjoy the london game we play once a year over there?? the NFL says it's a huge hit... i actually kinda miss the watching the NFL europe league, they closed the league about 5 or so years ago...

Yes, American Football is vaguely massive here (when we can actually watch it). We get the superbowl for free which isn't too bad and if you were to come here right now you'd see tonnes of NFL logo snapbacks, but that's mainly because its a fashion right now.

This is us playing our rival like a year ago when they were still beating us. This is also before our helmet change. We finally beat them this year we just had in the sectional championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LsAfGRd6YCA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC2nVcPnNg4&feature=player_detailpage

here is our disapointing loss this year one game from semi state in a game we could have easily won.