You didn't simply say that GTA has been at E3 before, you used it as a counterpoint to the people saying that the E3 part of this guy's post made it bullshit. Intentionally or not, you implied that GTA might appear at E3 again, which is extremely unlikely. So unlikely, in fact, that I'm plenty comfortable saying that GTA V will not be appearing at E3.

Bla bla bla Im not debating over this shit. I was letting some guy who said GTA has never been at E3 before know that it has, wich he asked us to do. I understand what your saying, but I have know interest in turning A petty misunderstanding into A war.

I understand what your saying

A lot of bullshit on this site could be avoided if more people would just admit that...

but I have know interest in turning A petty misunderstanding into A war.

... But they can't help but disagree with that.

Was that so hard? :P

Anyway, all these "leaks" make the rounds by preying on people who see some truthful lines and ignore the totally false lines. This "leak" just takes the cake. Most of it is outrageous claims. Especially how someone's NDA is void if they get fired... Yeah that works in the real world. :rolleyes:

y do ppl care if its a fake leak, it's still fun to read there's nothing else to discuss about GTA V, it's the same when people get annoyed that people say what they want rather than what they predict

Examiner.com uses news submitted by users (in this case, a dipshit named Ben Miller). So any dipshit that signs up can write a news article about whatever stupid thing they find and post it as news.

Real People. Real Knowledge.

Examiner.com is fully powered by Examiners, thousands of writers who are self-motivated independent contributors. Each Examiner is able to express through words and photos a deep expertise in a topic. Their knowledge is enhanced by a viewpoint unique to their experiences and oftentimes, their location.

"Each Examiner is able to express ... a deep expertise in a topic" - So much for that.

Initially I was curious to know what is coming but as I read on, felt that its Bullshit. Top of all, WANTED LEVEL for SPEEDING??? Are you kidding me??? Its not possible in GTA.