Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

GTA IV Deathmatch 'D' (Monday 26th March 2012)

Guest Marney

grabbing my only money packet near the end after blowing up new guy was the deciding factor of 3rd and 4th :lol:... wow...

WOW Didn't notice how close we were, taking pics cost me my life each time though. Damn you bOnEs! *Shakes fist*

Guest Marney

@marn - makes me feel even worst that you nearly beat me while taking photos :P...

*Flicks hair and does a smart ass face*

That was me shooting at you then wasn't it, I remember seeing you off in the distance standing idle and thinking "oh he must be taking photos" so I hurled a few more your way and got you.

And I don't like to brag but; most kills, least deaths. Just sayin'.

Guest Marney

That was me shooting at you then wasn't it, I remember seeing you off in the distance standing idle and thinking "oh he must be taking photos" so I hurled a few more your way and got you.

And I don't like to brag but; most kills, least deaths. Just sayin'.

Yeah I thought I'd get a pic of you firing at whoever was off to the right of the picture but they died and you turned to me so I thought I might as well try to catch my own final moment.

I actually came 3rd, bOnEs cheated.

@marn - makes me feel even worst that you nearly beat me while taking photos :P...

*Flicks hair and does a smart ass face*

you're too old to have hair to flick... it should read, *strokes his horseshoe*

i took a nosedive in my pic, i hate flying the annihilator, the controls are too touchy... i am much better with the maverick...

Guest Marney

Looks like a fun match, sorry I missed it.

Who's cooldude?

I'm cooldude. :v

And who are you?

Don't remember him playing.