Sign in to follow this  
machine321434

Gta V likely for March 2013

the cars of trailer have orange stamps in the license plates like californias 2013 stamps soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats a big deal for me

its either march 21st or 28th. and we will be getting new information by the next gta 4 multiplayer event..... and if we dont..... then the game is postponed

Can you repeat that in English?

that is English. what are you blind?

You can't postpone something that has no pre-existing release date.

rockstar said that they would not make the same mistake again by giving a release date before they were sure when it was going to release. so basically they would rather see kids sit in a lake of tears waiting for the game no matter how long it takes, rather than telling them it's coming out on a certain day and then that date being changed to one that is six months in difference from the original. but honestly, it shouldn't really matter what anyone thinks the release date is because for all we know we all could be wrong. it might come out in december or april, who knows. not worth trying to prove that a game will have a certain release date if you have no real information to back you up.

Guest Marney-1

its either march 21st or 28th. and we will be getting new information by the next gta 4 multiplayer event..... and if we dont..... then the game is postponed

rockstar said that they would not make the same mistake again by giving a release date before they were sure when it was going to release. so basically they would rather see kids sit in a lake of tears waiting for the game no matter how long it takes, rather than telling them it's coming out on a certain day and then that date being changed to one that is six months in difference from the original. but honestly, it shouldn't really matter what anyone thinks the release date is because for all we know we all could be wrong. it might come out in december or april, who knows. not worth trying to prove that a game will have a certain release date if you have no real information to back you up.

Got a source for that statement? Rockstar don't make games for kids so who cares?

• Like 1

Got a source for that statement? Rockstar don't make games for kids so who cares?

I'd would be happy to show you, I will work on finding it now. However, the wait will be timely since the post is about 4 and a half years old. But it is basically them apologizing for the game being postponed , and how they will try their best to not make their given mistake again. And by the way. I'm a "kid" and I play GTA so you're point is invalid. Oh, and its "Rockstar doesn't make games for kids so who cares?"

I'd would be happy to show you, I will work on finding it now. However, the wait will be timely since the post is about 4 and a half years old. But it is basically them apologizing for the game being postponed , and how they will try their best to not make their given mistake again. And by the way. I'm a "kid" and I play GTA so you're point is invalid. Oh, and its "Rockstar doesn't make games for kids so who cares?"

*Your

I've got no interest in you being a moron or Marney being a troll, just pointing that out because it made me lol.

Guest Marney-1

Why will the wait be timely? It's not like you have to go to a public library and look through miles of microfilm. When you say you're a kid, how old exactly?

Why will the wait be timely? It's not like you have to go to a public library and look through miles of microfilm. When you say you're a kid, how old exactly?

Why should it matter to you? Are you some kind of pedophile or something? I'll give you this: I'm mature enough to not give a shit about when a game releases or when the company releases more info.

*Your

I've got no interest in you being a moron or Marney being a troll, just pointing that out because it made me lol.

Thank you. However I can assure you I'm not a moron.

Guest Marney-1

I honestly don't see any solid evidence for a March 2013 release so unless someone can come up with some I think this thread is dead already.

Also, it's not wise to tell the staff to 'STFU'.

Since I think this topic will be more relevant in the long run (not the October one), PSM3 coming August 2012 cover:

n00bf00d.jpg

I doubt they have anything good for many reasons. Magazine won't come out for a bit anyway since it's August PSM3 and it's not even July yet.

"Release date surprise inside!" Hopefully doesn't mean some bullshit recycled speculation that's been on the internet for months. If they announce it then, it will probably have an early 2013 release, maybe March as suggested or April. I'll be playing AC III in the mean time anyway.

They won't be announcing much. They aren't the Official PlayStation Magazine they are fans like us.

Oh, in that case my hope is lost. Still, by that time AC III will be just around the corner.

• Like 1

The release date "surprise" inside that magazine is the fact that the release date hasn't been revealed yet. Trust me, I work for Rockstar was previously employed by Rockstar but have since become an editor at PSM.

Guest Marney-1

"SuperDrifter101 No, we're not announcing their release for them, just some informed analysis"

via PSM3's twitter

They were forced to come clean because of so many people asking. The magazine together with its misleading front cover quote about a "Release Date Surprise" for GTA V was already in the post to shops and subscribers.

"SuperDrifter101 No, we're not announcing their release for them, just some informed analysis"

via PSM3's twitter

They were forced to come clean because of so many people asking. The magazine together with its misleading front cover quote about a "Release Date Surprise" for GTA V was already in the post to shops and subscribers.

This^

I think that r* said they arent going to announce relaese dates until they are sure beause ttwo doesnt want to get bitched out by there invrstors and stock analysiist about not bring able to make "release dates"... There eas an article about it a while ago...

Also, if a stupid person assures you they are not stupid, consider the source.

Guest Marney-1

I think that r* said they arent going to announce relaese dates until they are sure beause ttwo doesnt want to get bitched out by there invrstors and stock analysiist about not bring able to make "release dates"... There eas an article about it a while ago...

Also, if a stupid person assures you they are not stupid, consider the source.

n4kjhbvkjbv232 or whatever his name is never did find the source for that claim did he?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this