Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

What's in your fridge?

Why does Marney write like woman, also my handwriting is shit compared to everybody else.

Bad handwriting is a sign of massive intelligence. Look at Stephen Hawking, he writes like a retard but is one of the most intelligent people alive today. And I write even worse than him :thumbup:

I doubt hawking can even pick up the pen these days tbh

Way to miss the joke <_<

Guest Marney1

Why does Marney write like woman, also my handwriting is shit compared to everybody else.

Bad handwriting is a sign of massive intelligence. Look at Stephen Hawking, he writes like a retard but is one of the most intelligent people alive today. And I write even worse than him :thumbup:

Way to miss the joke <_<

Ha ha oh fuck yeah, I get it now. He's fucked up and in a chair isn't he? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hoooooo.

Guest Marney1

Do you always write in capitals Marney?

Most of the time yes, and my handwriting is a lot better if I use a pencil for some reason.

Guest Marney1

I never pay much attention to "handwriting analysis" but gotta say this isn't far off Marn.

http://handwritingan...l-capitals.html

"People who are just looking for clarity sometimes print. Engineers, accountants, architects are some of the employment groups who very often print because exactness and accuracy are so important in their line of work."

Guest Marney1

" However, capital letters provide no further clarity than printing, so all caps is not done for clarity."

*OPENS FRIDGE*

*PUTS MERCY'S HEAD IN*

*SLAMS FRIDGE DOOR*

Way to miss the joke <_<

Thank you. :ike:

Guest Marney1

Way to miss the joke <_<

Thank you. :ike:

You've been living in Widnes too long.

" However, capital letters provide no further clarity than printing, so all caps is not done for clarity."

*OPENS FRIDGE*

*PUTS MERCY'S HEAD IN*

*SLAMS FRIDGE DOOR*

Haha I love pissing you off.

Hey, I make good food! That stuff is for my lazy afternoons/rainy days. Also, you never know when you might need it in case the world around you decides to fuck up.

Seriously though, that was only my dry food cupboard. My misses loves noodles, and shit.

Guest Marney1

Hey, I make good food! That stuff is for my lazy afternoons/rainy days. Also, you never know when you might need it in case the world around you decides to fuck up.

Seriously though, that was only my dry food cupboard. My misses loves noodles, and shit.

What is it with girs and noodles? My missus stocks up on them like a motherfucker.

Haha, I like noodles, not as in the pot variety but super noodles are ok, I only eat them without the sachets though, I don't like flavouring.

I eat plain foods, I hate spicey stuff, I would rather just have plain rice than curry etc.

Haha, I like noodles, not as in the pot variety but super noodles are ok, I only eat them without the sachets though, I don't like flavouring.

I eat plain foods, I hate spicey stuff, I would rather just have plain rice than curry etc.

Yeah same. I don't like spicy food. However, I enjoy eating noodles with the flavouring. It makes it taste better.

What have I got in my fridge? Milk, meat and vegetables

I have milk and cheese in my fridge. Frozen pizza, goujons (chicken nuggets for adults) and beef burgers in my freezer. That's quite pathetic, but I find pizza to be the best food for exam time, quick an' easy. Just how I like 'em.

My stupid freezer has no ice trays or a place to put said ice trays, so I've had to stock up on bags of ice this week.

Plus the usual school dinner specials, fish fingers, chips, burgers etc.

Guest Marney-1

You keep peanut butter in the fridge? Hmmm...

We have peanut butter? *Checks* Well I don't eat that shit.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say based on the fact Marney never has a clue what's in his fridge - he doesn't do the shopping.